Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know why people hate dokic she is so nice,and maybe she isnt playing her best tennis but she can play...can u give her a chance?

Reactions: beauty_is_pink

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TenniSta said:
oh shut up rada, geeeze why do people hate serena/hingis/venus/henin/clijsters/davernport/sharapova?!!? geeze! they are all fantastic players aswell with a great personality like dokic.
fuck u i didnt say anything about other players i know ther all nice and fantastic players so dont tell me to shut up u HERO

· Registered
2,961 Posts
I just don't like her game!

· ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
maybe you should make a poll because i dont think people hate Jelena.. they jus think shes playing so bad lately...

i think Jelena is a great person, shes pretty, and sometimes shes really friendly! - but of course she has her days... :unsure:
this season hasnt been the best for her... im hoping she'll get back on good form tho... same with Daniela... they could use the support from each other.....

· Registered
3,332 Posts
rada said:
fuck u i didnt say anything about other players i know ther all nice and fantastic players so dont tell me to shut up u HERO

cause of this?? Her fans are to defensive of her. Lots of players get talked about and arent highly liked especially the Williams Sister. Why dont all of the fans come out with threads like these.

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok

RUS_4_EVER said:
I just don't like her game!
well thats fine not every 1 likes dokic's game....

· Banned
6,358 Posts
I agree rada! I don't know why people hate Dokic! I don't hate her I actually feel sorry for her with her Father and all! Maybe its because...well I dunno! I never really liked her but I never hated her and now I am starting to like a lot more and respect her a lot more as well!

· Registered
122,512 Posts
I love the way Jelena does interviews.
She always has an answer. And immediately.
I want her to do commentary after her career as a player.

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whatever

TenniSta said:
I agree with you jbone :wavey:
i just want to see what people hate about her?and if thats not ok with u dont write on here i didnt ask u to?

· Premium Member
20,718 Posts
rada said:
i just want to see what people hate about her?and if thats not ok with u dont write on here i didnt ask u to?

:lol: Ill write where I want to thanks, i must admit!! Where do people start when telling you why they hate Jelena Dokic?! Im sure there are soo many reasons for this :p.

· Registered
2,961 Posts
She is NOT thinking when she on the court! If plan A doesn't work, she still tries to use plan A and that's dumb!

Reactions: *JR* and selesfan

· Registered
2,961 Posts
Plus, she is a real bitch with ball kids!!

Go ahead and bad rep me :rolleyes:

· Registered
3,332 Posts
We dont hate jelena. Did we physically come out and say "I hate Jelena", No we didn't. Thereform you're inferring that we did and we actually didn't. I really think that her tennis play sucks and im starting to think she is a fluke. Im sorry but this is just my opinion, i a fan of a player because of their tennis play because thats the only reason we would know our favorite player. I try not to get into their personal life.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.