Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this doozy in Wertheim's column this week. I cannot believe that someone would actually ask these kinds of questions.

Where does Marat Safin find such unbelievably gorgeous girlfriends?
-- Kevin, Lincoln, Neb.
Oddly enough, at least a half dozen of you asked the same question. And I agree this is really a mystery. Let's see: The guy has the looks of a model, he has charm to burn, he lives in Monte Carlo, speaks four languages and, oh yeah, he's a top international athlete with a net worth well into eight figures. If that's not a recipe for waking up alone, I don't know what is.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I think because so much of tennis today is about rumours and off court activities that fans have gotten carried away with non tennis related issues such as this one about the quality of Marat Safin's girlfriends.

·
Registered
13,753 Posts
But that wasn't even a question - it was too unbeliveably dumb to be called one. I mean, what the fuck???? And to think that on top of all he actually bothered to give an answer to it is even more absurd.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,588 Posts
I dont know what's more stupid - The question itself, or the fact that Wertheim actually bothered to answer this question above (probably) many other questions that may have actually been relevant to tennis and interesting to know. :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,085 Posts
You call those silicone injected women Marat dates gorgeous? The world must be coming to an end.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
at least the answer was funny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.