Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. . .especially Williams fans?

You have posters who invent screen names simply to incite anger from you. You fall for it everytime. Now, watch the LD def. Venus troll threads come up. You all will respond to them.

Reactions: gweeny and volley1

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Restraint is definitely needed.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
I don't know didn't you just respond to a thread with the ridiculous verb "crushes" in it referring to this match? :confused:

·
Banned
20 Posts
Pureracket said:

You have posters who invent screen names simply to incite anger from you. You fall for it everytime. Now, watch the LD def. Venus troll threads come up. You all will respond to them.

Venus got crushed, thats all we need to be talking about right now. I'm love it. :lol:

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rocketta said:
I don't know didn't you just respond to a thread with the ridiculous verb "crushes" in it referring to this match? :confused:
'cketta,
It wasn't for the bait, though. It was to expose the ignorance of the idiot who started the thread. I never take the new posters seriously. As much flack as the fans of other players get on the board, none of them have posters who make up screen names JUST to root against the sisters. . .LOL!!!!!

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
Pureracket said:
'cketta,
It wasn't for the bait, though. It was to expose the ignorance of the idiot who started the thread. I never take the new posters seriously. As much flack as the fans of other players get on the board, none of them have posters who make up screen names JUST to root against the sisters. . .LOL!!!!!
OH I know but you still bumped his thread...It can't die an agonizing death if we bump it just show that their idiots....we already know this..;)

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
whats a troll thread?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Pureracket said:
'cketta,
Those people don't need help showing their ignorance or even contempt. The saying goes if you ignore trolls, they go away. Nothing is gained from engaging with them except risings of tempers.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
FraziersFan said:
You mean like intelligent posters responding to THIS troll thread :confused: :wavey:
Why did you respond?

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
75 Posts
I have been a mameber fo this board for less then a day and in my short career as a fuckin poster here, this is the dumbest thread I have stepped in talking of my stupidity.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
555 Posts
Kingazza said:
I have been a mameber fo this board for less then a day and in my short career as a fuckin poster here, this is the dumbest thread I have stepped in talking of my stupidity.
This thread incites hatred....
And that's not good news.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Pureracket said:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

A lot of these poster are either adults that are starving for attention or kids that have nothing better to do. And, some of the people that respond to these snseless posts aren't any better.

·
Premium Member
19,687 Posts
Rocketta said:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts