Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed the only group visibly posting today after the Belgian snorefest (sorry, I like both girls but Kim:rolleyes: ) were Williams fans. What do I conclude from this?

1. After Serena lost to Justine, the anti-Williams crowd couldn't wait to bash Serena.
2. The anti-Williams crowd are not Belgian supporters, and could have cared less about the match, however if Serena had been in the final and lost to Justine, you wouldn't have been able to get on the board today to post.
3.The Williams supporters still were curious to see how the final turned out, even if they were pissed with the semi results.

Interesting, don't you think?

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Tennis Fool said:
I've noticed the only group visibly posting today after the Belgian snorefest (sorry, I like both girls but Kim:rolleyes:) were Williams fans. What do I conclude from this?

1. After Serena lost to Justine, the anti-Williams crowd couldn't wait to bash Serena.
2. The anti-Williams crowd are not Belgian supporters, and could have cared less about the match, however if Serena had been in the final and lost to Justine, you wouldn't have been able to get on the board today to post.
3.The Williams supporters still were curious to see how the final turned out, even if they were pissed with the semi results.

Interesting, don't you think?
You should conclude that the Williams fans were even more bitter after seeing Justine win the title so they had to clog the board with their bile.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Justlying is a cheat and a liar she did not win that GS fair. It is tainted and I will continue to say this. She did whatever she could to win that Slam which included lying and cheating. I have lost what little respect I had for her.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I'm not necessarily anti-williams, but I've been defending my girl today.:angel:

·
Registered
16,601 Posts
leslie said:
Justlying is a cheat and a liar she did not win that GS fair. It is tainted and I will continue to say this. She did whatever she could to win that Slam which included lying and cheating. I have lost what little respect I had for her.
:eek:

·
Registered
149 Posts
leslie said:
Why don't you change your nick to 'Broken record'? :D

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Poor leslie. You'd think she was Serena or something.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
King Lindsay said:
You should conclude that the Williams fans were even more bitter after seeing Justine win the title so they had to clog the board with their bile.
Many of the Williams fans may have been angry, but at least they watched the finals. Where was everybody else?

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Willow said:
There was just less to talk about today than on Thursday.
What do you mean? Subjects that could have been raised, debated, et al:

1. Justine's tenacity in winning. What changed for her? Does she have no fear of Kim?
2. Why did Kim choke so badly?
3. If this had been a hard court/grass court would the results have been different?

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
leslie said:
Sorry, this is not the thread to post about your feelings on the semi-finals match. There are enough of those to go around.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Martian KC said:
I'm not necessarily anti-williams, but I've been defending my girl today.:angel:
You're obviously a Justine fan and not the subject of this thread;)

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
leslie said:
I am sure Justine is very concerned for what a person so educated and intelligent like you thinks about her (for some reason, "think" and leslie don't sound good together :p )

I am sure Kim's problem today she was too busy because of obligation as a model (the catwalk draws, LMFAO)

don't eat your grapes all at once, you might choke (like your favourite)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
leslie said:
as if anybody cares...

your respect is not worth 2 cents, so spare your time posting all that rubbish. :p

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
justlying? cant you do better than that?

·
Banned
845 Posts
decemberlove said:
justlying? cant you do better than that?

YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT. JUSTLYING IS A CHEAT AND A LIAR AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO WIN A GS. SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND THE SLAM SHE STOLE IS TAINTED. BUT I GUESS COMING FROM THE GHETTO IN BELGIUM WHAT WOULD ONE EXPECT FROM HER.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
williams fans are immature, bottom line. MOST of them i didn't say all!

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
Brandon85 said:
williams fans are immature, bottom line. MOST of them i didn't say all!
belgian fans are complete idiots and morons, bottom line. MOST of them i didn't say all! (being sarcastic here)

People generalizing is my biggest pet peeve, and i find it really offensive, and you dont even have to say "all"... and then some people always complain that we stereotype williams haters as rascist...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
leslie said:
YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT. JUSTLYING IS A CHEAT AND A LIAR AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO WIN A GS. SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED AND THE SLAM SHE STOLE IS TAINTED. BUT I GUESS COMING FROM THE GHETTO IN BELGIUM WHAT WOULD ONE EXPECT FROM HER.
:fiery: :mad: NO NO NO NO. :fiery: :mad: This is NOT a thread for verbal jousting. Please take it outside. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts