Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed the last game, only came back to see Sharapova walking to her chair and crowd booing. Did something happen? :confused:

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
no its because Patty had her hand up and Maria served and ace and the chair didn't see it and Maria didn't say anything.

now she just got a time violation.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Because the French fans are scum, to cut a long story short.

·
Registered
52,365 Posts
no its because Patty had her hand up and Maria served and ace and the chair didn't see it and Maria didn't say anything.

Summed it up nicely.

Reactions: tennisdevil666

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
I hope to see Tenn Ace and the rest of you calling the French people names when they come at Serena the same way this week...:)

Thanks for your support...:wavey:

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
They had no right to boo Maria, she did nothing wrong,the French crowd are just looking for someone else to attack :rolleyes:
exactly ! they should respect her for her fight :(

doesnt matter anyway Masha won and she did nothing wrong , she deserves that win :worship:

·
Registered
18,514 Posts

Watch the replays. Patty put her hand up AFTER Maria had made contact with the ball. There was no need to boo Maria.

Besides, when Justine didn't say anything, the crowd booed Serena. The French boo because they like to boo.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I`m not surprised by the booing, but at the same time i`m pretty pissed about it. :mad: Maria didn`t do anything wrong. I tell ya i just can`t stand the morons in Roland Garros. :fiery: I think they suck ass. There i said it. I wish i was in the stands so that i could`ve jacked a few of them up. They probably would`ve surrendered to me in a heartbeat. ;)

·
King
28,860 Posts
WTF, 1st of all its not like it would have been an ace if Patty didn't have her hand up. 2nd of all Sharapova just walked to the other side and stood there waiting for the next point in effect bullying the umpire into making the decision in her favour alot like what happened in LA against Dementieva last year. Then when Patty had GP's in the next game, Sharapova clearly went to change her racquet to stall and make Schnyder wait. Why are people so suprised, Serena had it much worse for much less :eek:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Because she sucks, she's a cheater

She's hurting the sport. No real tennis fans wanna see that crap against a true warrior like chakvetadze.

QF matches are supposed to be at an other level. Patty vs Anna would be great. Anna vs Runway won't be at the level of the ticket prizes.:wavey:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts