8,475 Posts
PattyFan said:
Most of them are not as attractive as portrayed by posters :shrug:
I am not one of them :p

Reactions: loppy

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
:tears: i know this is aimed or sparked off by me this thread because i made a few comments in a section that involved looks big deal, im sorry that you have seen me in this light i hate disputes on forums it makes me feel sad you cant get on with people from a forum where you all come to post because of one love, tennis, i was only putting my opinion across in a thread that was obviously looking for comments about looks and im very sad this has arose. Also for your comment about being besotted about looks this is not the case with me the reason i follow Maria is yes she is an attractive girl but i love her hunger and fight on the court also i like to follow youth in the game, my generation you could say that is why my favourite players in ATP are Nadal and Murray also, so im sorry that you think im besotted by looks. i believe your over blowing the whole situation you dotn even know me to come up with these comments especially when the thread i postred in sparked this thread was involving opinions you need to respect my opinion im sorry

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
TeaMMashA said:
:tears: i know this is aimed or sparked off by me this thread because i made a few comments in a section that involved looks big deal, im sorry that you have seen me in this light i hate disputes on forums it makes me feel sad you cant get on with people from a forum where you all come to post because of one love, tennis, i was only putting my opinion across in a thread that was obviously looking for comments about looks and im very sad this has arose. Also for your comment about being besotted about looks this is not the case with me the reason i follow Maria is yes she is an attractive girl but i love her hunger and fight on the court also i like to follow youth in the game, my generation you could say that is why my favourite players in ATP are Nadal and Murray also, so im sorry that you think im besotted by looks.
i think i have told u this before: it is IMPOSSIBLE for this forum, or actually any forums to be free of disputes. because not everyone here has the same favourite player or shares the same views on everything

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
and i have told you before im sorry that this happens on forum because i dont see the point

Reactions: PattyFan

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
TeaMMashA said:
and i have told you before im sorry that this happens on forum because i dont see the point
why not? not everyone share the same views, and disagreements are bound to happen! yes, sometimes they get overboard, but that's part and parcel of a forum, or a discussion

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TeaMMashA said:
:tears: i know this is aimed or sparked off by me this thread because i made a few comments in a section that involved looks big deal, im sorry that you have seen me in this light i hate disputes on forums it makes me feel sad you cant get on with people from a forum where you all come to post because of one love, tennis, i was only putting my opinion across in a thread that was obviously looking for comments about looks and im very sad this has arose. Also for your comment about being besotted about looks this is not the case with me the reason i follow Maria is yes she is an attractive girl but i love her hunger and fight on the court also i like to follow youth in the game, my generation you could say that is why my favourite players in ATP are Nadal and Murray also, so im sorry that you think im besotted by looks.
Were you mentioned by name?

Not only are you player obsessed you are also self obsessed

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
No but it doesnt take myself to be a genius after iu was critisied by putting my opinion acroos on a thread that involved sharing your opinion with others then this thread arose, coinsidence i think not but you are getting the wrong image of me with comments like "self obsessed" which i dont want to happen and its making me feel bad all i wont to do is share my opions with others and avoid arguements but im sorry you have been like this with me

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I registered with the view of reading and responding to tennis related topics

Yet I find myself wading through a deluge of threads about players eyes, legs, back sides, teeth, hair

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
There is always going to be threads like that especially when tennis itself promotes it with best looking player awards etc but you dont have to look in those threads but please im sorry you have got the wrong impression about ime all i was doing was putting my opinion across and i got attacked i was shocked! ive seen alot worser thing on this forum just been left or someone laughed at it, im sorry

·
Banned
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TeaMMashA said:
There is always going to be threads like that especially when tennis itself promotes it with best looking player awards etc but you dont have to look in those threads but please im sorry you have got the wrong impression about it all i was doing was putting my opinion acroos and i got attacked i was shocked! ive seen alot worser thing on this forum just been left or someone laughed at it, im sorry
Who won?

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
TeaMMashA said:
There is always going to be threads like that especially when tennis itself promotes it with best looking player awards etc but you dont have to look in those threads but please im sorry you have got the wrong impression about it all i was doing was putting my opinion acroos and i got attacked i was shocked! ive seen alot worser thing on this forum just been left or someone laughed at it, im sorry
no. the wta/atp/itf do not. its the tabloids/gossip mags who do it

·
Banned
649 Posts
PattyFan said:
Most of them are not as attractive as portrayed by posters :shrug:

No it's not many just a few that worship a certain player, everytime someone talks about her lack of skills they say we must be jealous of her looks which is laughable, but you have to realize those people are really not tennis fans at all infact they know nothing about tennis what so ever just worshiping a certain player.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
well still but its a very popular poll that is promoted by tennis's big names like ace magazine etc and for your questions the winners was Maria Sharapova and Marat Safin last year and tennisjay i love tennis its my favourite sport becuase i know you like to be critical of maria fans so i felt that was directed at me obviously.

·
Banned
1,733 Posts
tennisjay said:
No it's not many just a few that worship a certain player, everytime someone talks about her lack of skills they say we must be jealous of her looks which is laughable, but you have to realize those people are really not tennis fans at all infact they know nothing about tennis what so ever just worshiping a certain player.
coming from a willie fan :tape: :haha:

·
Banned
649 Posts
TeaMMashA said:
well still but its a very popular poll that is promoted by tennis's big names like ace magazine etc and for your questions the winners was Maria Sharapova and Marat Safin last year and tennisjay i love tennis its my favourite sport becuase i know you like to be critical of maria fans so i felt that was directed at me obviously.

No not really. :)

1 - 20 of 148 Posts