·
Registered
8,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because she Successful?
Because she's Semi-American?
Because she beat their fav?

Why is she prone to scrutiny?
Let the gal develope and reach her full protential.
If she making it to the quarters and semi's now...WHEW!:bounce:

Let's just hope for Russia's sake she isn't seeking her American Citizenship like others.

Go Maria...!:bounce:

Reactions: Meesh

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
i don´t hate her i just don´t like her. i don´t know i just don´t and that scream that she does is very very annoying.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
I don`t hate her but I don`t like her. She is more of a Barbie doll Kournikova ever was... :eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
She reminds me of Serena for her on court antics and other people think she's just another Kournikova. Those two attributes will not win you many fans on this board. :tape:

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
As the famous Reggie Regan said " Bring back the Biff"!

·
Banned
99 Posts
apoet29 said:
Gee, tell us how you really feel! You know what you have said here could be attributed to almost every player, including Kournikova.
I don't exactly like Anna either :p, but I do respect her game.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
AMMONIA said:
I don't exactly like Anna either :p, but I do respect her game.
You mean the game she had at one time. Sadly, she has given up the game to play groupie to a fading pop star. If you are going to be pissy about something, then direct your anger at that.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
because she's just hateable.:p

·
Banned
99 Posts
apoet29 said:
You mean the game she had at one time. Sadly, she has given up the game to play groupie to a fading pop star. If you are going to be pissy about something, then direct your anger at that.
Believe me, I have. :p

·
Registered
199,011 Posts
Ammonia, do you really know what crap/rubbish you are talking about, and for the quality of women's tennis. As far as I'm concerned be glad we have an up and coming extremely talented player.

·
Banned
99 Posts
KV said:
Ammonia, do you really know what crap/rubbish you are talking about, and for the quality of women's tennis. As far as I'm concerned be glad we have an up and coming extremely talented player.
I know what I'm talking about... and how is it "crap/rubbish"?

·
Registered
15,078 Posts
Guys I can't believe how harsh you are being to 17 year old girl. Yea she's a bit brash, a bit cocky, but so was Monica (remember?!) both Martina's, Venus (used to be) Serena and countless other players. If I could play like that at 17, and look like that (although I agree she is overrated in that department. It seems ANYONE with blond hair is gorgeous.... :rolleyes: ) then I would be a bit over-confident too!! Just give her time and she will calm down. Besides I think she is a very valuable asset for the womens game, when we need a few new characters!

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
AMMONIA said:
Believe me, I have. :p
Personally, I don't have a problem with criticizing someone, but I do have a problem with outright hate, particularly toward someone who has never done you any harm and isn't a person that you know. That is disturbing to me. As critical as I may be of Kournikova, I wish her every happiness in the world. I don't understand people who want to hate on a kid who has never harmed them.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts