Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I disappear for a few months and then I come and when I try to post some bets it doesn't allow me, any new laws and regulations I'm not aware of?????

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
there is a thread called 'wtaworld.com is now called tennisforum.com', all the informations are in there. CHeers.

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, obviously I've been away too long.....

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so why do we still have vcash then?

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
I hope vBookie comes back soon (we have it on MTF atill) so really hoping it comes back - hopefully in time for Roland Garros!

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
We aren't Wtaworld.com anymore, we should be allowed to have vbookie if our hosts allow it. Larry Scott can go kiss his own ass, he doesn't own this site.

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
If you read the thread again, dropping vBookie was part of an agrement VerticalScope signed with the Tool..I mean, Tour.

As for the continued existance of vcredits, it's probably just that no one's gotten around to killing it (which is fine with me, I'd rather they focus on database errors and such), but there had once been a system that allowed people to "buy" things - bigger avatars, custom user titles, etc. with vcash. We might look at reinstating it.

We might not, but it's worth looking into.

Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
It will hopefully be coming back soon though :woohoo:
The official line is that vBookie is not coming back, so kindly avoid building up posters' hopes unnecessarily.

vCash credits are remaining as the possibility of re-opening the vShop for name changes / coloured usernames etc is being considered but that does not mean they may be removed at a later date if this is not a viable option. There is no schedule for any of this happening at the moment.

·
21,943 Posts
The official line is that vBookie is not coming back, so kindly avoid building up posters' hopes unnecessarily.

vCash credits are remaining as the possibility of re-opening the vShop for name changes / coloured usernames etc is being considered but that does not mean they may be removed at a later date if this is not a viable option. There is no schedule for any of this happening at the moment.
The vShop was really exciting. I hope you will bring it back :) And make it possible to buy big avatars with the credits :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.