Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
My Favourite is Amelie....but there are many strong forces....like Kim, JHH, Sharapova , Hingis, Elena, and alot of strong competitors.....

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I'd say Justine, she's the player to beat at the moment. Still, Amelie is well capable of beating her as is Kim if she's fully fit. Can't count out Maria, Martina or (hopefully) Venus either :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Maybe justine, that painfull loss in AO gave her more motivation to proved that she is still a great champion. I hope when she step into the final, she dont get that stomach problem again.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
If Maria won it would be great she got to final last year should be cool to see how she gets on this year!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
who won mimi last year was it kim?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
hopefully kim.but amélie and justine seem to be in a great shape. i don´t know if kim can play on this level after her three week rest...it will be exiting for sure

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Venus Williams

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Whoever wins Indian Wells...

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
All 4 IW's semifinalists have a great chance and of course Mauresmo will be #1 seed, usually an advantage, I would like to see something great from Lindsay but not likely...Here are my dream semifinals...

Justine vs. Kim

Hingis vs. V. Williams

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
Venus or Maria

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Dementieva

·
Registered
9,625 Posts
Justine, Momo, Kimmie, Sharapova, Lindsay, LenaD, and Venus...one of these players will win Miami, anyone else would be shocking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts