1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Kournikova

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
oh and Dokic sometimes I could just kill her.

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
Serena...when she´s off, it ain´t pretty. But when she´s on...

·
Registered
24,739 Posts
dokic and hantuchova... and lindsay bc she makes those faces.
the best player to watch even if she is making mistakes is monica... can't tell the score by her face-- she looks even more urgent when things arent going her way.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Davenport when she just doesn't try.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Mauresmo bc when she plays bad its so ugly!!

for instance:
losing 0 and 2 to chanda at miami
losing a set 6-2 to ondraskova at warsaw
almost losing to marerro and mandula

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
For me it's Lindsay. Sometimes her attitude just kills me. Slumped shoulders, cursing, that "I don't want to be here" look. And the worst thing is that sometimes she does that when she's winning. :mad:
And Amelie can be pretty bad as well. That RG match against Serena was plain AWFUL!!! :fiery:

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Justine, probably cuz she's my fave.

·
Banned
27,238 Posts
Dokic and Kournikova.

oh and Henin....when shes off, girlfriend can hardly find the court :eek:

im not gonna say Serena.....cos even when shes playing like shit shes got such determination she hits quite a lot of winners

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
Lindsay when she just doesnt care and Jenny in third sets when her attitudes appears apathetic, like she doesnt believe she can win a tight third setter...

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
oh yea, Linzi made me turn over yesterday cos at the beginning of the third set, it seemed like she wasnt even trying :eek:
How rough was she to watch... UGH

·
Registered
64 Posts
Venus frusturates me to watch. I'm like, I know you can hit all these shots that she is netting. Everytime she goes for a forehand winner, i gasp because odds are, she is going to net it. Now on her backhand side, i expect her to blow someone away. Also her second serve scares me, its so slow for as fast as her first serve is.

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
oh yea, Linzi made me turn over yesterday cos at the beginning of the third set, it seemed like she wasnt even trying :eek:
Word!! After Kim broke her the first time in the third set...Lindsay just GAVE UP!! Shame!! She wasn´t even moving for balls ONE feet away from her!

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Venus is frustrating to watch when she's off. Anyone remember her match against Dominikovic at this years French Open? Ughhh error after error. Plus because she is so calm out there, you can't really tell if she is mad at herself or not. I was actually relieved when she yelled out "COME ON!" after netting yet another forehand.

Stevenson kills me to watch as well. I saw her play live and you're just thinking "WTF ARE YOU DOING?! HIT THAT CROSSCOURT! GO INTO NET AND VOLLEY THAT, DON'T WAIT FOR IT TO BOUNCE! Shit another double fault! Another forehand error on a break point!"

And of course, Allison Bradshaw. When she is on, she can beat then top 20 Barbara Schett and almost knock off then top 15 Elena Dementieva. When she is off, she can lose to Anne Yelsey, a player ranked in the 1000s and manage to get only game off Tara Snyder :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.