Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
13,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She gets on my nerves a bit. She repeated like 1000 times that's she's afraid Sharapova is going to burn out. OK, we got your point. :rolleyes:
BTW someone should teach her it's Sharapova not Shaparova.
I miss Jo and Sam.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Her name is Debbie Jevans and apparently she was a British Fed Cup player. I looked her up on Tenniscorner. Career W/L record of 11-19. 19 losses included being double bagelled by Chris Evert and winning only a game against Pam Shriver. Great insight :eek: Jo Durie was a French Open and US Open semi finalist and was top 5, and even Sam Smith made top 50 or 60 after beating Conchita at Wimbledon. Sam is the best of the 3 at commentating.

·
Premium Member
172,292 Posts
Debbie Jevans is the ITF's Secretary General
and she was head of the Doping Policy there.

1st time she's been on TV i think,
i'm used to heari ng her on BBC Radio when at Wimbledon.

she's not too good at summarising.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
WE WANT SAM BACK!!

SAM RULES :bounce:!

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Annabel gets on my nerves sometimes. You can alwyas tell when shes pulling for a player. Like in Wimby you could tell she wanted Shino to loose to dani :mad:

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Kuti Kis&Monica said:
Sarah Pitkowski works for Eurosport France and she's very good :)
Yes, but she keeps saying Clischters

·
Premium Member
26,690 Posts
Oh man Sam Smith does my head in :mad:. She talks too much. Chris Bradnam is quite irritating as well. They both don't do enough research and are never up to date (don't check their tennis boards often enough ;)).

Simon Reed and Jo Durie are good though :D.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I love Bill therlfall he is so funny. Mark Petchy is good to. Sam Smith is the best women I have heard.
Jo and Simon Reed togther just get on my nerves.But this new women on eurosport sends me to sleep. So i never thought Id say this but bring back Jo.

By the way where is Sam Smith is she now working for sky sport as I know she is there for the open

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
i still maintain Simon Reed is the best commentator to grace the air on Eurosport :angel:
You mean the Simon Reed who thinks that Elena D. has not won a title in her career and that Amelie has won 9 titles this year?

The same one who could not remember whom Dokic beat last night (mind you, he was commentating that mach) :tape:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.