Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the instant choice maybe Dementieva but think again atleast lena has some slice or something on those serves but second serves of mirza,myskina,pin just sit up in the court for whackin...Dulko second serve is :tape: :tape: too..Also there is legendary Kournikova...Vote now plz..

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
Pin :sad: But I do love Cam :)

·
King
28,805 Posts
Myskinas second serve can be really short and slow sometimes probably the slowest second serve from a player to win a slam. People dont really attack it as much as they cound but i think you hav to create all the pace when you are trying to hit it for a winner

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I voted Dementieva due to 'shakiness' but I would have to also say Myskina's can sometimes be a cream puff although it is quite consistent and tends to have a little bit of spin on it

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Dementieva...she df's all the freaking time.

·
King
28,805 Posts
flyguydsl said:
I voted Dementieva due to 'shakiness' but I would have to also say Myskina's can sometimes be a cream puff although it is quite consistent and tends to have a little bit of spin on it
good point about myskina's serve i guess i does have a touch of spin on it

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
You're missing:

Antonella Serra Zanetti :scared:

And of course:

ANIKO KAPROS!!! :eek: :scared: :unsure: :bolt:

Definitely THE WORST second serve ever, I swear she serves like the old grannies that play at my tennis club, simply horrid.

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Myskina has the worst second serve. If Lena gets hers in it really isn't that bad as other players rarely take advantage of it. It is the double faults that kill her. Nastya hits a lot of double faults now and I never expect her to win a single point on her second serve.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
46,186 Posts
Camille :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Elena's can be difficult to return because of the spin. Lindsay, Amelie and Jennifer all have trouble returning it. IMO the worst is Mirza's it's a joke sometimes :)

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
dementieva.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
dementieva has a horrid 2nd serve to look at but it's hard to attack.

i say pin.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
It's all a matter of how you define serve. If a serve has to make it across the net and land in the correct court, then it's probably Nastya because then what Lena D. hits would be faults.

If you define serve as any attempt to put the ball in play, then it's Lena D. because a serve that gets over the net, no matter how much of a cream puff, is better than a serve that doesn't even hit the tape but strikes the net about a foot above the ground.

I also have to admit that I'm probably inserting the phrase "relative to the rest of their game" in my own estimation of who's serve is weakest.

Now, if anyone needs me I'll be wearing my hair shirt, flagellating myself and kow-towing before a picture of the Golden Goddess for having the effrontery to criticize her.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts