Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll like to go there on saturday for the semifinals... but i'm still hesitating.
First, I'm a French student, so can I pay "student" price or, since I'm french, it doesn't work ? (my question seems weird but we never know^^).
And what's more I don't speak german at all, so I don't understand much the ticketing website : http://www.easyticket.de/de/searchresult.php?search=Porsche+Tennis+Grand+Prix+2009&from=2&auftragsnr=0&auftragscode=0
So I don't get how to order ticket (how to pay, and how to receive tickets).

Thanks for your answers. :wavey:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well ... actually I couldn't resist reading again the entry list! So I bought a ticket for the semifinal (got some trouble to understand german^^). I took a student ticket, I hope it works for foreign people too.

I saw the stadium is 5km away from the train station Sttutgart HBF. Do you guys know if there is any bus that goes to the stadium ?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Yeah i'm sure that a subway goes to the stadium. But you have to walk a little bit. A bus drives also but you have to change from subway to bus then.

And I will go on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. :)

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Well ... actually I couldn't resist reading again the entry list! So I bought a ticket for the semifinal (got some trouble to understand german^^). I took a student ticket, I hope it works for foreign people too.

I saw the stadium is 5km away from the train station Sttutgart HBF. Do you guys know if there is any bus that goes to the stadium ?

A tram will take you straight to the stadium - when you leave it go straight on and cross the concrete bridge with left direction it will lead you to the location. It's only about 500 metres. :cool:

Have fun! I'll be there too.

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
I'll be there as well, from first day of qualies till hopefully the end.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
they don't check whether you're a student or not
i bought a normal ticket last year because i'm doing social service so I'm not really a student. my friend took the student ticket for half´the price and when we got into the arena they didn't even look at the ticket and I was so pissed, i could have had it all for half the price:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts