Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one here who's bothering to go? (Apart from Kirstin who works there, so that doesn;t count). :p I can only go quallie weekend. Hope they have some good MD matchs on the first Sunday then....Kirstin, if you can influence someone to put some Czech players on that day... :hehehe: :angel: I would love to go longer, but I have people staying with me from the Monday. :sad:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Am I the only one here who's bothering to go? (Apart from Kirstin who works there, so that doesn;t count). :p I can only go quallie weekend. Hope they have some good MD matchs on the first Sunday then....Kirstin, if you can influence someone to put some Czech players on that day... :hehehe: :angel: I would love to go longer, but I have people staying with me from the Monday. :sad:
i dont even count?! thats not fair :( haha! jokes. you're putting the pressure on early! we'll see how i go with the wta person who makes up the schedule... but i make no promises ;)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont even count?! thats not fair :( haha! jokes. you're putting the pressure on early! we'll see how i go with the wta person who makes up the schedule... but i make no promises ;)
Yeah, you don't count coz you HAVE to go coz you are working there. :p

:woohoo: ;) Hey are there the new courts there now? Hope so - it'd be great. ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
i haven't been to the centre in a while, but yep, there will be new courts! last time i was there (aaaages ago) the courts were all torn up and the new ones just started going down. should be all good though! hopes, as the first player arrives on monday, she's going to want to play on something! haha

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i haven't been to the centre in a while, but yep, there will be new courts! last time i was there (aaaages ago) the courts were all torn up and the new ones just started going down. should be all good though! hopes, as the first player arrives on monday, she's going to want to play on something! haha
:lol: Ooh - who's arriving first? :p Where did they build the new courts?

·
Registered
111 Posts
first is lenka wiernerova ;) the new courts are just the new surface, all in the same place, and one extra behind court 8 (the bottom one), but i think that will just be an extra practice court... who really knows! ha! i'll be there on monday so can let you know more then :wavey:

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh good. So I know one player i can hopefully see in quallies. ;) Oh, I thought they were putting in extra match courts from what i read. :lol: :woohoo: I'll pop in and see ya on Saturday. What time does the place open anyway? My flight arrives at 8:15am, and a frend in in Hobart this week, so he'll pick me up and take me to the tennis...but maybe i can go to the market for 30 mins. :angel: Don't get too wet down there today (my friend said it's pissing down there). ;) :wavey:

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey sorry! its all got a bit crazy busy pretty fast this year, no time to keep up! heaps of players in now, just got 20 from the airport at once... too many names to remember! ha! if you mention names, i can say yes or no, but i'll only be online again before 7 tomo morning.... sadly no internet access for me. maybe soon! *hopes* haha! also play will be starting at 10 on saturday i guess, so should be little time for the markets ;) saturday is a good day to come! ps. dokic was a part of the 20 just then, but i dont know if she is main or quallies... can't be bothered going through the threads to find out. but she is here ;)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dokic is in quallies - she got a quallie WC. Did Rus come down? :lol: Any Czech players? Paszek? :hug:

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
If matches start on Friday, the Q-Draw should be out tomorrow (Thursday), right? :scratch:

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
We should make this DutchieGirl and kirstin05's reports, news and photos thread since you guys are the only ones going. :D

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
:bounce: I can see Aran training then even if she doesn;'t make the quallie draw! Great! :D And :bounce: Lucie H too. :D

:scratch: about Tamira though. :shrug:

:spit: @ golovinjured. (Since you "hate" me so much I can't imagine why the hell you'd want any reports or pictures from me). :rolleyes: (oh and yes, your post was unfortunately quoted so I could see it).

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
:bounce: I can see Aran training then even if she doesn;'t make the quallie draw! Great! :D And :bounce: Lucie H too. :D

:scratch: about Tamira though. :shrug:

:spit: @ golovinjured. (Since you "hate" me so much I can't imagine why the hell you'd want any reports or pictures from me). :rolleyes: (oh and yes, your post was unfortunately quoted so I could see it).
You don't have to be mean about it.
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE ON BAD TERMS WITH THE ONE PERSON GOING TO HOBART! :sobbing:

P.S. did you get my rep?

:angel:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts