Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my ticket a few weeks ago. I'll be sitting in section 131. I'm going to try to stand out by wearing a Red NIke bandana. Who else is going?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in North Jersey and its starting to comedown now. There's nothing to worry about yet people

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
i have a major exam or otherwise i would. plus the weather...

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Hey guys! Could some people who are going please try and take some pics and then post them in a thread ?? I think allot of people ( from all fan bases :p ) would love to see pics from this event ! Thanks :cool:...:wavey:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I checked Ticketmaster this evening. That courtside ticket for $1,000 was looking pretty good. I am apprehensive though. The forecasters are predicting a big storm tomorrow and I just don't know how much my girl Venus has left in the legs. I may show up or watch on HBO.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I'm not going and I live in NYC:eek:
I had a party for the first day of lent in Orthodox Easter, and it got cancelled:sad:
Now I'll watch it on HBO:shrug:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Is it seriously going to rain/snow tomorrow? :eek:
They are predicting 10 inches of snow. It has already started snowing in the city. However, a little snow has never stopped us before.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
i dont get it, why would weather affect an indoor tennis tournament?

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Because here on the east coast, people don't travel when it snows really bad. We like to stay in the house, :lol:
So basically, the event may or may not have a big turnout if NY actually does get 10 inches, :scared:
People won't be able to get to MSG by car, they'll have to go by foot, :shrug:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
The event will not be cancelled. The weather affects modes of transportation to the event. The depots for almost all of the subway lines are outdoors. Depending on how bad the weather is, the rails can be frozen, or worse and cause significant delays. Several schools have already cancelled classes for tomorrow.

·
it's just me against the music.
27,316 Posts
Yippee for trains. Penn is right under MSG. Don't have to go outdoors. :D The trains will be fine by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Because here on the east coast, people don't travel when it snows really bad. We like to stay in the house, :lol:
So basically, the event may or may not have a big turnout if NY actually does get 10 inches, :scared:
People won't be able to get to MSG by car, they'll have to go by foot, :shrug:
Your more wimpy than the English who shudder at the sight of snow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts