Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went today and saw some PQ matches, and will probably return on Monday, 1st full week until Sunday.
This will be my 4th continuous attendance, from 2010.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I went today and saw some PQ matches, and will probably return on Monday, 1st full week until Sunday.
This will be my 4th continuous attendance, from 2010.
Well, maybe I'll see you on Monday or Tuesday. You may recognize me from the $25k Rancho Santa Fe or Rancho Mirage.

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, maybe I'll see you on Monday or Tuesday. You may recognize me from the $25k Rancho Santa Fe or Rancho Mirage.
I'm not sure...did you cover yourself 100% and position yourself at the sideline of the main court at RM? With an expensive looking camera on a tripod? :lol:

If not.. :rolls:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm not sure...did you cover yourself 100% and position yourself at the sideline of the main court at RM? With an expensive looking camera on a tripod? :lol:

If not.. :rolls:
There's a picture of the back of me on your blog - RSF day 3. Didn't use a tripod, but was carrying a brown camera backpack. Kinda sad when I saw it cuz the sun is kind of shining off the top of my head...looks like I might be getting a bald spot?

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
There's a picture of the back of me on your blog - RSF day 3. Didn't use a tripod, but was carrying a brown camera backpack. Kinda sad when I saw it cuz the sun is kind of shining off the top of my head...looks like I might be getting a bald spot?
Let me check :devil:

You mean court 8, Marand vs Will match? Well, can't say I can recognize you from that pic :lol: But hope you enjoy IW!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yea, that's me. Asian guy with glasses. I had a DSLR with white lens.

Were you the one using a Fujifilm (I think) with 18x zoom?

I was at the IW last year on the first Monday too.

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, that's me. Asian guy with glasses. I had a DSLR with white lens.

Were you the one using a Fujifilm (I think) with 18x zoom?

I was at the IW last year on the first Monday too.
:eek: You're very keen! That camera sucks, zoom is good but difficult to focus :sobbing: (blaming the camera when I don't bother to master the skills :lol: )

Well, say hello if you spot me on Mon, Tue :wavey:

·
Registered
54,290 Posts
Just got to Indian wells and went to the site. Saw rus and dushevina practicing. Saw cilic and got an autograph and pic. Saw Liga. Not oo many players there yet. All the courts were empty. Excited to o tmrw, so many more players will be there.

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Then you can help me carry my stuff :p
:mad: I think I'd prefer cardio than bulking up :devil:

Just got to Indian wells and went to the site. Saw rus and dushevina practicing. Saw cilic and got an autograph and pic. Saw Liga. Not oo many players there yet. All the courts were empty. Excited to o tmrw, so many more players will be there.
You definitely saw and ignored me then :fiery: Where did Vera practice, and when? I'm not sure I took a pic of her :lol:

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She was on court five at noon ish. We're you sitting in the stairwell to stadium three? :eek::lol:
Hmmm, I think I missed her then. Stairwell to stadium 3, yeah, comfortably watched the PQ semis from there :lol: But I don't think I was the only one to sit there, there are like 3 entrances, remember? :lol:

But when I watched Rus I was the only one watching :lol: Watched her from behind, on the newly installed bleacher seat.

·
Registered
54,290 Posts
Great day today, so many more players, all the practice courts full. Saw probably a good 70 players today. Watched petkovic practice with puig. Andrea was so happy to be out there, she is so friendly too, posed for pics and such. I met Yulia Putinseva and she was really really nice, posed for a pic with me and was very happy to do so. She may be a brat on court but she is very nice. :)

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great day today, so many more players, all the practice courts full. Saw probably a good 70 players today. Watched petkovic practice with puig. Andrea was so happy to be out there, she is so friendly too, posed for pics and such. I met Yulia Putinseva and she was really really nice, posed for a pic with me and was very happy to do so. She may be a brat on court but she is very nice. :)
Cohen is on your sig but no mention of her :devil:
If you want introduction I can introduce you to them :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts