Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raise your hands! :wavey:

I think I can stay on Mon and Wed(PQ included) till like 3pm, and Fri-Sun all day :lol:
Won't visit the final week (semifinal etc.) though.

·
Registered
54,290 Posts
Went to the Tournament site last night and had a nice walk around! No players there at that time. Wen to the players hotel after and saw a few players! Saw Elena Vesnina in the gym and Baltacha having dinner! Beautiful hotel!

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went to the Tournament site last night and had a nice walk around! No players there at that time. Wen to the players hotel after and saw a few players! Saw Elena Vesnina in the gym and Baltacha having dinner! Beautiful hotel!
I'll pm you about certain info :secret:

Do say hello if you see me :lol:

And. You went to the player's hotel just to watch players? :eek: :worship:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think it would be cool to have a PAW members only gathering at the grandslams or even other tournaments..where we could all get to know each other a little more.. just a thought. any suggestions?:bounce:

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that's nice, are you at IW now? but dunno about those games, like PAW :sobbing:

·
Registered
9,954 Posts
People, people where are your reports?:sobbing: I've been looking around, but haven't seen anyone writing about it yet. Reports of the tournaments are probably my favorite thing here to read.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I will go this Sunday !!

Maybe I could see some of you guys there, or not :lol:

Looking forward to a beautiful day of tennis. I will definitely post some pictures and report from the ground.

Very Excited! it is my first time in Indian Wells!!

Do you guys have any suggestion or tips ?

I know it's going to be hot and already plan for sunscreen.:smoke:

·
Le Conte's Sparrow
11,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bring water to avoid LONG lines at the water foutain :lol: PET bottles, not hard, nor glass bottles. I've seen backpackers so you maybe can, many prefer smaller sacks, me included. If you go to ATP matches you'll have to fight for your seats..and, print out or write the schedule beforehand if you want to watch as many matches as possible :lol: If you go to day session there's an information tower that shows the practices times, but train your eyes movement, it flashes REALLY fast :haha:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts