Tennis Forum banner

Happy 4th of July from the US OF A!! Put on your party hats! d:-)

• THE BLACK FAMILY

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Lindsay and Bob Bryan

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • TODD AND ALICIA!

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Neither..i am still upset that Martina lost her chance to break the Wimby record :-(

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keep in mind that the BLACKS still have to play BOB AND LINDSAY in the semis tomorow..thats after Cara Black plays in the LADIES doubles final ..so cara could play 3 matches all within a few hours time! :eek:
Good Luck Cara!!!!!!! :kiss: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone know the POINTS breakdown for Mixed Doubles. hOW MANY POINTS cara gets for reaching the semis or finals... Thanks :D

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*Jool* said:
No points for mixed doubles I think. ;)
Aaaawl man..they should atleast be able to give the same amount of points f or regular doubles and then split them between the 2 players.. :mad: :sad:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Voting will be closing soon guys..lets get some more votes in..please :)

·
Banned
5,063 Posts
When was the last time the mixed double draw was so interesting? It had so many interesting pairs. Too bad the rain ruined a bit that competition.

I don't really care who wins... It would have been nice for Nav to have one more title.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO..the williams are not the BLACK FAMILY :lol: :lol: Its cara BLACK and wayne BLACK.. a brother and sister team.
Believe it or not i had 3 emails asking if it was the williams :lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
FraziersFan said:
NO..the williams are not the BLACK FAMILY :lol: :lol: Its cara BLACK and wayne BLACK.. a brother and sister team.
Believe it or not i had 3 emails asking if it was the williams :lol: :rolleyes:
:haha:

GO ALICIA AND TODD :banana:

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Good Luck to Todd and Alicia! And i really hope that we get to see it aswell! :) I think we might, as we saw the semi-finals yesterday....but then again, they may just repeat the mens doubles final for all we know! ;) lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts