Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could become someone else for a day, who would it be?

I would become the pole vaulter Stacy Dragila, so I could see what it is like to vault nearly 5 metres (I can only manage about 2!).

Being a millionairess wouldn't hurt either!

So who would you like to be?

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
I would most like to be either Kim Clijsters as I want to know what it is like to be a tennis player and also I wouldn't mind going out with Lleyton Hewitt *lol* ;) or I would like to be Kate Moss or Stella McCartney as they are such trendy people with great dress sence and all thoes celeb parties they get to attend and all the celebs they are friends with like Jude Law, Sadie Frost, The Strokes, Madonna, Gweneth P etc etc....it would be great to be either of thoes 3!!

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
i'd wanna be.....

.... Madonna!

:bounce:

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
If I would be anyone for one day I'd be Kim Clijsters.... Lleyton Hewitt here I come lol :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
lol
when we go on that way, I want to be Anna according to the latest rumours ;)

I would wanna be a sporter and win gold on the olympics, the feeling standing there with a gold medal must be amazing:D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'd want to be Neil Armstrong in 1969 ONLY IF he was actually on the moon and not on a sound stage in Area 51.

...Stella McCartney...great dress sense
Hmmm, a fashion designer with innate taste, what a novel idea. I'm just gonna pop out and patent it!:)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I would want to be Lleyton Hewitt.:drool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts