Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
635 Posts
I'd rather have Roddick practice on Ashe, before it rains again. The champion needs his practice, and I'd certainly rather watch that, then these hussies out there now.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
i did want to see capriati but the match is just plain boring so i would prefer to watch henin/myskina.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Gawd what a boring US Open for the women so far. Sheesh all the matches are boring as watching paint dry.

I would rather see Henin though because I like to watch her game. GO HENIN win the US Open.. as she is the only player left with some sort of personality.

·
Premium Member
19,823 Posts
Henin's matches have been boring too. I'm just suprised because I thought that Kim vs Amelie would be pretty good considering that it is a qtr, but I guess I was wrong.

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Gawd what a boring US Open for the women so far. Sheesh all the matches are boring as watching paint dry.

I would rather see Henin though because I like to watch her game. GO HENIN win the US Open.. as she is the only player left with some sort of personality.
No more of "hating" Justine because she "cheated" to win the semifinal against Serena? ;)

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
No choice here in Toronto: the tennis feed has changed to NFL Football. :eek:
BTW, both the Jets and Redskins are playing well, 13:7 Redskins at half time. Serena's boyfriend, LaVar Arrington, is in the mix and doing some heavy hitting for the Redskins. He just had a little commercial snippet to "praise the land" or something like that. :)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
1Jackson2001, I am not mad about Justine's cheating like I was before because Serena cleaned her clock at Wimbeldon. Justine was scared shitless and that will always be pricelss in my mind. Of course when she runs off at the mouth I will trash her again, but at the moment I personally am over her cheating stunt.

Her draws have been hard all year and frankly if anyone deserves to win this slam without [email protected] it has to be Justine. Because IMHO she is the one player who truely deserves it, through great play and fair draws.

Reactions: auntie janie

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
GO HENIN win the US Open.. as she is the only player left with some sort of personality.

dawnmarie are you on crack?!?!? if you think henin has a better personality than capriati, davenport, and clijsters then you seriously need help. how can you think a person who is cold, boring, and often accused of shadiness on court as having the personality of choice??

Because IMHO she is the one player who truely deserves it, through great play and fair draws.

"deserves it"? say you want henin to win, say she is your fave out of the players left, but PLEASE dont give me this "deserves" bullshit. all 4 women left have played great tennis and have dedicated their lives to tennis and put in so much work, who the hell are you to say henin "deserves" it more? who are you now, god??

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
My post is my opinion.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yeah, but your opinion fluctuates wildly. What are you on?

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
My personality fluctuates according to how I feel about the situation at that time. I am a CANCER.. read up on the sign.. maybe you'll understand.:):)

One day I can feel that Anna K is really focused on her tennis, then if I see something that I feel she is totally losing focus I will trash her.

Like Justine. When she raised her hand.. I bashed her. Yet Serena got revenge so I am personally over that stunt. When Kim was not hailed and given easy draws to become #1 I liked her a bit better. Now that she was handed easy draws and she is becoming just way too nice.. I like her less.

This is sports man! The only players that I will be behind 120% are Venus and Serena. At least up on this board.

So go Henin as I think she is the better player and is underestimated in her game. She is challenging the sisters imho fair and square. (minus that French fiasco). Kim has been handed easy draws to help keep a great hope alive in tennis.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts