• other

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Think Sammy has a good shot seeing how she plays better in Australia. I think this will be Sam's first title!!

what do you guys think??

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, everything is possible, who knows maybe Maria Vento-Kabchi wins all Grand Slams this season... :rolleyes:

Sorry, but be real. Martina Hingis, Dinara Safina, Ana Ivanović are playin... and Stosur to win it...

Maybe you ment in doubles ;)
Who beat Ivanovic last year in Australia??

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
Sammy's a solid chance here, she always steps up at the gold coast, she has done very well in the past. I think it will be rather tough for her, she will probably have to face at least two out of the 3 mentioned players before (Hingis, Safina or Ivanovic). i think she might just fall short of that but please never count her out in this tournament.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sammy is a chance to win this tournament but she would have to play her very best tennis to beat Hingis and Ivanovic. I really hop she does well and she usually does at the Gold Coast.

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
Sammy always lifts up her level of play whenever she plays on the Gold Coast & 2007 will be no different. Yes like most ppl in who have posted here so far she will have to face some resistant opposition from Hingis, Ivanovic, Safina & others like Li Na whos tirkes the ball very hard. Sammy is gonna have to play her best tennis to win the crown & she knows that. Providing she doesn't draw them early then she's in with a chance of going deep in the draw & then really lifting it up against them

I reckon she'll finish as a quarterfinalist or semifinalist with Ivanovic going on to win the title i'm afraid. But don't count sammy out just yet. who no's, she could well do it.

·
Registered
8,163 Posts
I think Hingis or Safina will win it.

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
Na Li will start the year with a bang and win this title.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Martina or Shahar :)

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
Sugi will

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Invasion Sugiyama :armed: