Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win the crown out of the 8 remaining women?

Serena Williams USA (1)
Amelie Mauresmo FRA (5)
Justine Henin-Hardenne BEL (4)
Chanda Rubin USA (8)
Nadia Petrova RUS
Vera Zvonareva RUS (22)
Conchita Martinez ESP (24)
Kim Clijsters BEL (2)

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Kim Clijsters!!!
COME ON KIMMIE!!!

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Amelie!

Reactions: Caz and galadriel

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Serena.:angel:

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Justine :)

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I have a feeling that either Amelie or Justine will take out Serena and then lose to Kim in the final.

I really want either Amelie or Justine to take it, but the fact is that either of them would have to get through three tough matches to do it, whereas Kim will have Martinez and then Petrova. Both of them are playing well, but I don't think anyone could argue they're as tough opponents as Serena/Amelie/Justine.

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
Kim Clijsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,416 Posts
I think someone from the top half will do it. I think Kim can just as easily lose to one of the Russians like Capriati and Venus did.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
same thing saki said...'cept I wouldn't be surprised if Serena somehow found her way to the final.

I will be shocked if Kim doesn't win the tournament.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Chanda Rubin will def Justine Henin in Quarter-Finals, then def Serena Williams in Semi-Finals, and finally def Kim Clijsters in Final.

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
ameile or justine

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I vote for Justine !!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Nadia :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
This draw was designed to stop Serena's slam run. She has to beat the last three players who have defeated her.

I'm kind of sad that Amelie and Serena are meeting in the quarters. So far, they are the two best players in the draw. I like the winner of that match to win the tournament. Serena definitely won't want to lose to the same player twice, so I think she will defeat Amelie and Justine. Kim is afraid of Serena after she had that terrible melt down in Australia. So, even though she has the toughest draw, I think Serena will be victorious.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
justine, kim or vera!:)!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I think Kimmie will win because she didn't had a really though draw!!! Goodluck against Nadia tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
did you saw the look in Serena eyes yesterday???
It was scary!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts