Tennis Forum banner

who will win?

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Serena is about to put this brat in her place. She is someone who will wake Serena tf up, just like Osaka did. Serena knows she can’t let these young girls get the best of her, so she will do everything.

Hoping to see Bianca cry tbh.
Bianca will send the old lady to her baby’s NURSERY.

·
Registered
12,185 Posts

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
im just loving the tour right now, i think its in good hands. i love bianca, shes the perfect bratty youngster tennis needs right now, along with her, collins and putintseva etc. i hope its a great final, whoever wins the match.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
The rallies will be shorter than against Kenin, so there's that going for Bianca's fitness concerns. However she likes being in control, which might not work out well against Serena. I'd say Serena in 3, but who knows

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
Either way I call this tournament a win for both players. Serena got some great matches in before USO and Bianca had great comeback tournament.

I do think Bianca has less pressure in this match then in the semi.. she is the underdog in this matchup.

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,840 Posts
i don't think Bianca's best game will get a chance to be displayed, Serena should overpower her

Bianca has a good amount of power herself. Bianca should be more fatigued, but she’s literally half Serena’s age, so you never know. I want Serena to win, of course. But I’d also like to see a good match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Bianca, send the Dowager back to her Dowager House, where she can sip tea, eat cucumber sandwiches, and shred the damask napkins in a long, silent scream ... ?

?

·
Blighted and solo
44,036 Posts
Baby J-Cap in 3.

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
19,040 Posts
TBH i'd be surprised if Serena takes a set, Andreescu this year has been pretty much unstoppable and has enough variety to trouble Serena. I say Andreescu wins this 6-3, 7-5

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,840 Posts
TBH i'd be surprised if Serena takes a set, Andreescu this year has been pretty much unstoppable and has enough variety to trouble Serena. I say Andreescu wins this 6-3, 7-5

You may be right, but if Le Serve is on, she has a chance. Also, from the little I’ve seen of Bianca, she’s prone to having lulls in matches, and a focused Serena can jump on that. On the other hand, Serena could have a slow start and lose it by being too sluggish. I think this match today helped teach Serena what level she has to bring against these youngsters. They come out guns blazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Bianca was told by Simona that now it's her turn to whoop big momma. Being a big fan of Simona, she'll do just that!

·
Registered
34,745 Posts
Pretty crappy scheduling. There's no way the SFs should be that far apart when the final the next day is at 1:30pm.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts