Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the pilot pen final. i think davenport is playing higher quality tennis but can she win a title? i know she's already won a title this season but she doesn't win them as often as she used to. jen hasn't won a title for ages and lindsay is having trouble winning titles. i think jen will win.

go jen!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
go Lindsay go

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,687 Posts
Lindsay will win!She always fights extremely hard when playing Jen.I don't know why but Lindsay probably thinks that it's a shame to her to lose to Jenny;)Look back to the Amelia Island final... anyone has expected Lindsay to beat Jenny on clay?:eek:Lindsay fought hard and won a match!
so...Lindsay in three close sets...6-3;5-7;6-4:)
Go Lindsay!:bounce::kiss::bounce:

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Lindsay you have to win this :) we're all behind you girl!!!! Go Lindsay!!!!!!!! :D

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
lindsay :worship:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I dont really mind who wins though Id prefer Jenny but like Lindsay too - just hoping for a good match :bounce:

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
I just hope that it'll be really good high quality match, preferebly in 3 close sets...
I'll root for Jen through 'cos she haven't won any titles for a really long time...

·
Registered
455 Posts
Jenn as got to learn to make Lindsay RUN, otherwise she will lose. Capriati cannot allow herself to be on a string (like Indian Wells). Since this is the first time these two are meeting in the finals of a tourney, who knows; but their head to head is pretty lopsided. COME ON JENN!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I can be happy for the winner…I can be happy for the winner…I will not focus on the loser.…I will not focus on the loser…I will share the thrill of victory and feel great…I will share the thrill of victory and feel great…I will not share the agony of defeat…I will not share…

I can do this. I know I can.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
I think Jen is going to win this, but I hope Lindsay can win. Lindsay needs to step up one level in the final.. No not the way she played against Elena.. I'm looking forward to seeing a great match :)

·
Registered
14,849 Posts
lindsay in 3 not so tough sets

6-4 6-7 6-1

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Jens kicking ass right now, up 6-2 3-0!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts