Tennis Forum banner

who will win indian wells?

• will sharapova scream her way to victory and get revenge?

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • will justine continue to dominate?

Votes: 105 45.9%
  • will lindsay surprise many and get back on track by winning iw?

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • or will it be someone else like kirilenko, dementieva ivanivic, hingis exc?

Votes: 56 24.5%
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has 3 very good potential winners which are justine maria and lindsay, but who will win?
will justine continue to dominate and why?
will maria get revenge and scream her way to victory?
will lindsay get back on track and be a surprise winner?

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
I'm thinking Henin-Hardenne for this title, and a final between her and Lindsay.

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,505 Posts
fifi :rolleyes: you don't like Justine and it's common knowledge but stop provoking fans like that;)
Anyway I would love to see Lindsay win :angel:

·
Registered
18,232 Posts
My heart says Masha but my head says Justine :sad: She is too good :sad:

Reactions: Andy.

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
I have probably said this a thousand times but I still think, and especially on the Indian Wells faster courts, that if Lindsay stays healthy she should dominate Justine at an event like this.

Just have to wait and see what happens.

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
Iacobus said:
Seriously - Justine's hovering around the average range with her height. If Justine's a dwarf at 5'5'', my mother's a gnat at 5'2''. :lol:

Calling Justine a dwarf in a pejorative way isn't just inaccurate and rude to Justine, it's also insulting to people who actually are very small in stature. To spouted off crap like that and then complain about classless behavior on Justine's part is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.
not trying to defend fifi here, but i believe it was peter bodo who coined this term;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,639 Posts
Coming from a Kim fan, using Peter Bodo as a reference for calling names is quite surprising... Selective memory anyone? :lol:

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
turt said:
Coming from a Kim fan, using Peter Bodo as a reference for calling names is quite surprising... Selective memory anyone? :lol:
well, i never said it is appropriate. just pointing out the father of this term;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,184 Posts
have to say justine, although I'm cheering for Lindsay

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
go IvanIvic

·
Banned
4,554 Posts
gurl_tennis said:
not trying to defend fifi here, but i believe it was peter bodo who coined this term;)
Doesn't matter who coined it .... she's still using it!

Bodo coins loads of phrases, especially for Kim. So if we used the terms that he has coined insulting Kim on this board, would that be OK then?

Because if it is .... then I'll use them with no worries!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a feeling either JHH or Lindsay , Even though I'd like to see Martina get it ..but Its unlikely . Im rootin for Lindsay

·
Banned
4,554 Posts
bellascarlett said:
Maria will scream her way into victory! :bigclap: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Like it! :)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Justine is too good for basically every player in the draw, if shes not sick or injured... :lol:

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm new here but... i start to dislike some harsh words i saw already in this forum! :eek:
Ladies and gentlemen, be kind to each other! :angel:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I HOPE Lindsay will win again after all these losses in the final, I have a FEELING that Sharapova could take it but I THINK Justine is the clear favoourite and will probably get it!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts