Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 100% sure that Sharapova and Chakvetadze will not take this title...
I pick up Daniela Hantuchova!!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I am 100% sure that Sharapova and Chakvetadze will not take this title...
I pick up Daniela Hantuchova!!!
Thats stupid. You can't be 100% sure on anything in tennis. Even Alize Cornet could take the title with a bit luck =\

I say Sharapova vs Chakvetadze in final. There, the best one takes it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would never bet in Chakvetadze to win any tournament because she is not consistent in the results...She can win a tournament and next week fall in the 1sr or 2nd round.
In my opinion the wineer will be sharapova, Lindsay Davenport or Agnieska Radwanska.:cool:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Im going for Maria.
Even with a naggling shoulder problem, i think she is HUNGRY for a clay title.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
im hoping daniela but lets face it on clay its least likely to happen, im thinking davenport.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I would never bet in Chakvetadze to win any tournament because she is not consistent in the results...She can win a tournament and next week fall in the 1sr or 2nd round.
In my opinion the wineer will be sharapova, Lindsay Davenport or Agnieska Radwanska.:cool:
Thats only the way how she has started this year.. Happens to all of the players dude..
She just needs to gain confidence.. not too much though :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thats only the way how she has started this year.. Happens to all of the players dude..
She just needs to gain confidence.. not too much though :)
Yeah..I believe your right. I didn't watch a lot of tennis last year so I don't know how Chakvetadze played and what kind of results did she anchieve. I'm just talking about this year results because she is not being consistent. I don't know what it's going on with Bartoli too... I'm so sad that Daniela lost in the second round. I hope she will remain in the top 10. She must win at least one tournment now to gain more confidence because she had a great start but then lost a lot of points in Indian Wells...

·
Registered
20,813 Posts
Maria Sharapova, I Guess

Reactions: Emina.

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
the thread starter picked dani over sharapova and chakvetadze lol. sharapova has a great shot at the title, as does davenport. if chakvetadze gets her head together her half is very open and she could easily make the final and we all know her record in finals. if anna chakvetadze dosen't make the bottom half final momo has a good shot at it giving whos left in it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts