·
Registered
8,085 Posts
My heart says Caro :sobbing:
I think it'll be Petra>Caro>Vika.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I think it will be the year in which Mugupova and Bencic officially become part of the WTA elite.

Kvitova is too distracted by her personal life, she has recently got engaged - will she get married? Not to mention her physical problems. I doubt she will stay in the top ten.
Vika won't completely recover from her injuries nor find her form. In my opinion she will barely finish in the top 20.
Caro will probably continue to hang around between number 10 and number 20.

·
Banned
17,662 Posts
Petra, La Borz. Not sure what Guest can do without an active career, but it will be 3 years without winning anything next year.

Her stans will continue to be delusional.

Reactions: Terrence Loves U

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Petra will find a way to win some titles and will qualify at the YEC.
Vika and Woz will finish 2016 in the top-20
As a Petra fan, I hope you are right.

Even though I think that an eventual marriage could really derail her career. I don't see Radek playing the role of the "ladies champion's husband" like Dennis was for Li Na.
I actually think that it could be the opposite in Petra's case. She could enjoy her life as the "hockey player's wife".

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I voted for Wozniacki = Kvitova > Azarenka

·
Registered
114,483 Posts
Kind of surprised with Wozniacki's year. I expect a forword move next year.
I have no idea what to expect from Azarenka. Whenever it looks like she's making a forward move, something happens.
I think Kvitova could be a contender at Wimbledon
I'll go Wozniacki>Kvitova>Azarenka, but nothing will surprise me

·
Banned
17,662 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
The day dreamers already here to vote :eek:h:

·
Premium Member
181,855 Posts
Petra, La Borz. Not sure what Guest can do without an active career, but it will be 3 years without winning anything next year.

Her stans will continue to be delusional.
look in the mirror
then again i dont want it to crack

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Wozniacki career is over.
Guest career is over.​

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Woz is done. She'll draw attention with more idiotic interviews and further decline. Will milk Serena friendship to the max. Possibly retire if she comes across some bloke she fancies again. That would be good.

Petra and Vika don't know, both could go either way. So for now, Vika = Petra >>>>>> Wozniacki.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I think Vika will improve and end the year somewhere between 8-12 on WTA rankings, as per usual Kvitova will probably have 3-4 good tournaments, maybe even another Wimbledon run, but still very inconsistant. Should be enough to remain in the top 10.
Despite an awful form I just can't see La Borz not making back into top 10 (if she even stays out of it this year at all). She has nothing to defend. I mean, she just has to win more than 3 matches in two big tournaments and she is already in top 10.

But the question is how will their body react? Vika has been struggling now for almost 2 years. Kvitova and her mono can burst out any time and Woz has been playing SO much that it can very well happen her body to give up at certain point.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts