·
Registered
114,324 Posts
I think Bencic will be ranked highest. As for majors, it depends on their draws
But I'll go Bencic>Muguruza>>Keys

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I think a lot more surprises are possible for 2016. Very excited for the start. :cheer:

Bencic and Muguruza must approve. We will see if they crack like Bouchard. Pliskova proved this season she will do better again I think. For Carla I think she had best year and will not approve. Also Keys will have up down season again, her game is not stable and her nerves are bad. For Bencic I am curious. I think her season can go either way.

Bencic=Muguruza > Keys

·
Registered
31,809 Posts
I think a lot more surprises are possible for 2016. Very excited for the start. :cheer:

Bencic and Muguruza must approve. We will see if they crack like Bouchard. Pliskova proved this season she will do better again I think. For Carla I think she had best year and will not approve. Also Keys will have up down season again, her game is not stable and her nerves are bad. For Bencic I am curious. I think her season can go either way.

Bencic=Muguruza > Keys
Bouchard had the most hype in years while Muguruza is set to finish the year as the #3 player in the world in complete anonymity.

Keys' game stagnated and will always be hit-and-miss.

It's between Garbine and Bencic and it's depends on the draws. A lot tougher when you have Serena across the net rather than Mattek-Sands or Bacsinzsky.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Muguruza will establish herself in top 5. I really can't see her falling out of it.
Bencic will break in top 10, but not higher than #8 or #7. I don't expect from her Slam SF's yet...

Keys will be up and down, but no top 10 for sure. And I doubt she will make Slam SF's as well...

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
Muguruza is already a top player now and it's based on just a few tournaments so she has a buckload of potential points still to earn in 2016.

If Bencic can keep up her progress she has a lot of points to gain till Eastbourne, she will have a great season next year, but no big titles yet (GS, PM).

Keys hasn't found her consistency yet and probably won't find it next year either.

Muguruza > Bencic > Keys

·
Registered
11,631 Posts
Bencic should be in the top 5 after the French Open next year, if not sooner. She has very few points to defend between now and then.

I expect Muguruza and Keys to be on a similar level: somewhere between 10-15.

·
Registered
11,305 Posts
I am sorry, Muguruza isn't in their league right now. She has moved on and joined the elite.

Reactions: Nova

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Garbine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB=MK

Reactions: thejuju

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
I'm expecting big things from Bencic and Muguruza. I think Belinda will be more consistent week in/week out but Garbi will have the bigger results. I see both in the 4-8 range next fall if they can maintain their momentum.

I don't know what to think of Keys right now. She's still too raw a player for me to see her consistently in the top 10, but she'll have a couple of big runs next year. I think she'll fulfill her potential more as she gets into her 20s.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Whoever didn't pick option 3 is delusional

·
Registered
12,037 Posts
Garbine > Belinda > Madison so I don't expect it to change next year. Bencic will surely break top 10 next year before grass season and maybe reach one GS SF.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts