Tennis Forum banner

Will there be a dominate indoor player?? If so, who??

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Belgians will face off tonight to see who will be the best US hardcourt player for this year. The indoor season is rapidly approaching and much is at stake for the year's end. Who will dominate the indoor season, or will it be spread out among many players??

Tier III Bali: Dementieva def Rubin
Tier II Shanghai: Dementieva def Rubin
Tier II Leipzig: Myskina def Henin-Hardenne
Tier III Tokyo: Sharapova def Kapros
Tier I Moscow: Myskina def Mauresmo
Tier II Filderstadt: Clijsters def Henin-Hardenne
Tier I Zurich: Henin-Hardenne def Dokic
Tier II Linz Sugiyama def Petrova
Tier III Luxembourg Clijsters def Rubin

·
Banned
191 Posts
Kim or Justine. Ditto for everything but grass.

Reactions: wtn_amanda

·
Registered
10,834 Posts
Kim

she did it for the last 2 years together with Davenport in 2001, so definately now I think

Reactions: wtn_amanda

·
Registered
689 Posts
I hope venus depending how she recovers from that injury- She's never done particularly well at this time year becuase she hasn't played- preferring to go to school etc...
If she wants to do well its venus- the best tennis player in the group of players you listed..

·
Banned
191 Posts
lol @ villa. Dream on! ;)

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
villa said:
I hope venus depending how she recovers from that injury- She's never done particularly well at this time year becuase she hasn't played- preferring to go to school etc...
If wants to do well its venus- the best tennis player in the group of players you listed..
No it's not wants, it's who you think will dominate.

·
Banned
191 Posts
I know Zvonareva won't dominate. In fact, I think Myskina will dominate with her unbeatable footspeed, if she keeps her UEs low.

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
I dont know, the indoor season normally kicks up some strange results, without anyone really dominating. I mean expect big droppings in the rankings for Patty,Alex and Maggie, and expect some other also-ran on the tour to pick up a big title.

·
Banned
191 Posts
I can't take the vote back now. But certainly, Myskina has the best backhand on tour and the best speed. :)

·
Banned
191 Posts
When this stops being so much fun. :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.