• Venus W

Votes: 18 10.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far we have had no domination by any one or two players. It looks like we are headed to a free for all where anyone and everyone is a threat! Bring it on I say because it spices things up a lot!

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
Serena or Vee better get this Slam if they don´t i´ll be very pissed off and i might hurt some1.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I'm gonna go with Serena. She will want to prove a point.

Then again, I did think that both Williams sisters would make the wimbledon final.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Im going to stick my head out and say Davenport. It is going to be her last slam in her Homeland. I feel a Pete comeing on.

I would love it to be Venus but I dont see the girl winning anymore slams until she decides that she wants really wants it and gets some new input.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
I really hope what cool bird and Masha think is true, i would so love Lindsay to win - go out with a bang.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
an ''ova'' :)

·
Registered
113,553 Posts
I hope it's Sveta. Or Bovina.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
I want to say Serena but Im not as comfortable saying that say as I was before Wimbledon. I dont think Venus or Lindsay because they seem to be lacking that little something to win slams. Justine? Maybe but who knows how she will be playing then. No Kim. Maybe Amelie? Will Wimbledon finally give her the confidence she needed? Coming off her first major win, Masha will be a big threat, but only if she doesn't have a let down. Maybe Nastya but clay suits her game better than hard courts. ElenaD can pick up her first major but only if her serve increases drastically in the next couple months.

This slam really is a tossup and it will be interesting how every player will perform leading up to the Open.

·
Banned
100 Posts
I really hope its an american....i hope its Jennifer vs Lindsay in the final, you never know how long both will play, and so i want jen to win that one, just because she never won it.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm going to say, Maria Sharapova. She has momentum coming in from winning Wimbledon; she'll be full of confidence, and a desire to show everyone she's no fluke! :bounce:

I have a feeling though that either Jennifer Capriati, or one of the Williams sisters, is going to rebound from their disappointing results at Wimbledon. So I'll pick Jennifer as my darkhorse; I think she'll be "on", instead of "off", for the U.S Open. :)

·
Banned
2,910 Posts
Russian, but don't know which:worship:
or... maybe Sesil :p

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If I knew who was gonna win I'd tell you people;)

·
49,001 Posts
My heart says Venus or Serena, but my mind says otherwise.......

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think it will be Myskina

1 - 20 of 83 Posts