Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am tired of all this Kimmie will be the next number one and she is actually the real number two or whateva. I used to like Kim but after they made her seemed like the second coming of Martina Navritilova, I just pray to see her make it to the quarterfinal so she could run into Amelie or someone who could trash her ass real good.

I'm so tired of this whole Kimmie act n shit that I am happy when somebody sticks it to her and show her. I place the blame not on the player but on the fans......everytime, it's kimmie is gonna do this and kimmie is gonna do that....kimmie needs to get her ass beaten badly. It's therapeutic just watching the OZ semifinal....come on Kimmie!!! go get ur azz beaten.

Reactions: baleineau

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
So now you know how a lot of fans of other players than Venus and Serena felt like last year ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
=D I feel the same....

Reactions: maccardel

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
that you're fav doesn't play much, is injured, had other interests is sad for you (and for woman's tennis in general since venus is an exciting player when motivated) but don't blame it on kim. she is not responsable;)

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
maccardel said:
I place the blame not on the player but on the fans......
That's ok... eventually you'll mature and be able to decide by yourself if you like a player or not without being influenced by fans, media etc... I wish you the best of luck with that!

Reactions: thalle

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Who wants to see Kim get her ass beaten? Lots of people. But they generally have to wait for a Sunday. Often they'll end up waiting til the next Sunday.

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
It's not even her fans who post this shit, I don't like it either.

·
Registered
612 Posts
You know, the truth is she is a fine player. But the other truth is, untill she gets a winning record against the sisters, she is always going to be a challenge, nothing more than that.

I like her because she is a power player, which I like, she is a top dog (except when she plays you know who), and she is a great kid, gracious and nice. I'm always supporting the top dogs, sorry, I'm not the regular tennis fan. So I like it when she wins.

You can't let the press get you. They worship her to death because they want to put an end to the Williams domination. But so far this year Kim hasn't been able to prove she can overtake them. She was close once in AO, but that's not enought. She needs to start getting wins. Untill that happens, the press and devoted fans will keep making a big deal about it. But that's what tennis is about I guess.

·
Banned
845 Posts
:
maccardel said:
I am tired of all this Kimmie will be the next number one and she is actually the real number two or whateva. I used to like Kim but after they made her seemed like the second coming of Martina Navritilova, I just pray to see her make it to the quarterfinal so she could run into Amelie or someone who could trash her ass real good.

I'm so tired of this whole Kimmie act n shit that I am happy when somebody sticks it to her and show her. I place the blame not on the player but on the fans......everytime, it's kimmie is gonna do this and kimmie is gonna do that....kimmie needs to get her ass beaten badly. It's therapeutic just watching the OZ semifinal....come on Kimmie!!! go get ur azz beaten.

I love this post. :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Kim is cool. She is a good player and I being a Venus and Serena fan have no problems with Kim at all.

It's Venus and Serena who are holding 9 grandslam singles titles. Venus made it to #1 already she won 4 slams already. I just want her to remain active in her life away from tennis and win slams. The rest is just icing on the cake.:) Oh and I want Venus to get that "Diamond" raquet.

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
Oh well I guess it's a good sign when people want your fave to get her ass beaten ;) A couple of years ago they wouldn't have bothered to remember her name and now she's hated by the imature :D Kim is real top now I guess :D:kiss:

Go Kim :bounce:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Kim is cool. She is a good player and I being a Venus and Serena fan have no problems with Kim at all.

It's Venus and Serena who are holding 9 grandslam singles titles. Venus made it to #1 already she won 4 slams already. I just want her to remain active in her life away from tennis and win slams. The rest is just icing on the cake.:) Oh and I want Venus to get that "Diamond" raquet.
Nice post, Dawn Marie.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
maccardel said:

this is exactly my point

W/S fans dont like Kim for the sole reason that she is a challenge and she is making all Williams semis possible

the girl is great and shes so lovely....if i wasnt so infatuated with Serena i would love her even more. shes top class and she deserves all the credit shes been getting. i predicted about last year she would be the main challenge to the sisters and she is.

this is a case of hatin a player cos of what the media does.....just ignore the media, the top 3 ladies in tennis are truly stunning individuals and i love them :hearts:

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
SerenaJWilliams said:
this is a case of hatin a player cos of what the media does.....just ignore the media, the top 3 ladies in tennis are truly stunning individuals and i love them :hearts:
amen :worship:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Kim is not the main challenge to the Williams sisters this year?!?!... that would be Justine. Venus beat Kim the last time they played in straights. Serena beat her in at Oz as well.

Justine is more of the challenge. Just look at the head2head.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I agree with Dawn Marie and SJW.

Kim is great. She's funny, charismatic and a really sweet girl. I love Kim. I like her style, her splits and I've even overlooked Lleyton being her man (he really makes my skin crawl). She is doing what she needs to do.

This in no way affects my love for Venus or Serena even if she is their closest competition for the top. I don't read any of the b.s. articles and I ignore the over zealous Kim fans who proclaim Kim to be the next goddess of the universe.

My three faves are at the top of the game and nothing's going to ruin my enjoyment of it. :wavey:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts