Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Venus didn't win. The should haves, could haves don't matter when put up with reality.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Venus should've won the first set and then of course the second. Not to mention those break points to serve for the match at 5-5!

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
:rolleyes: whatever. Lindsay played great. Venus did not deserve to win anything with that atrocious forehand and all those double faults. :fiery:

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
No Venus should have lost in straight sets, but her fire and never-say-die attitude put her in a position to win a very close match...she didn't take it, but she should be proud that she was able to stay in the match even tho she wasn't playing her best.

I think people are overlooking the fact that this was an awesome match, maybe not in terms of quality, but it was an exciting one. Great match for women's tennis!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Lindsay had a lot of chances to win the second set also, would haves and should haves don't count it works both ways. Both players played their best when they were break points down. I am so happy that Lindsay fought to the end and pulled out a big win.:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
umm sid is god ur the one that makes stupid topics like venus should retire? are u crazy

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
VeEewilliams said:
i think she should of she had her chances but congrats lindsay
Should Venus have won? No. Having chances is no good if you can't take them and Venus's peoblem is her head and consistency not her ability to hit great shots at the wrong times.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Venus should have won, she player really streaky. But she's starting to hit with more authority than over the last few months!!! GO Venus, next time these two play Venus will win!

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Nope!

Venus should have lost. The girl sprayed too many balls.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts