Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I know it's istanbul and a tier III, but this girl just beat venus williams and maria sharapova in the space of 2 days....2 players I'd have thought it incredible to have even one win over. Who is she?

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Who the hell hasn't heard of her. :p She's without doubt the non-mainstream player with more coverage on these boards... other than Brie Whitehead.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
RG 2006 - as a qualifier, reached 3rd round, pushing Vaidisova to 3 sets
USO 2006 - reached 4th round!

·
Premium Member
182,028 Posts
her dad is :scared:
makes the rest of the girls dads look like complete wimps.

·
Registered
52,365 Posts
She travels to AO with a van. ;)

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
She had only won three matches this year so far and i'm not so sure there is such a thing as a brainless ball basher...just because someone hits the ball hard doesn't mean they don;t have tactics lol!

·
Banned
1,679 Posts
she's that hooligan that fought with vesnina and chaky last year :lol:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Who the hell hasn't heard of her. :p She's without doubt the non-mainstream player with more coverage on these boards... other than Brie Whitehead.
:lol:

Aravane and her caravan, Aravane and her dad, Aravane and the FFT, Aravane's dad and the FFT, ...

·
Registered
791 Posts
her dad is :scared:
makes the rest of the girls dads look like complete wimps.
definitely - saw him a few times in berlin, when he was "cheering" (aka shouting) for aravane. scary dude. and aravane his hitting the ball so hard, it is nearly incredible...

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
shes a ball basher with the ability to smack winners anywhere she is in consistent (but obviously not this week) and she has wierd eyes!

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
She is a nice girl who gave me her autograph after her loss to Safarova in Estoril...

I said "Merci", and she smiled to me!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,790 Posts
OMG.

Is this a serious question?

And you are a member of a tennis forum?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts