Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
Claaaaaaaay Aiiiiiiiiiiken!! :D :D :D

C'mon Clay!!
I also really like Kimberley Locke... :) My hope is, that "if" Clay wins the people at the record company will not change him too much and make him sing horrible boyband cover versions - the winner in the UK, Will Young, had to sing a cover version by the worst excuse for a musical act around!! :sad: But, aah, I don't want to sound "negative" - Gooooo Clay and Kim!! :) :bounce:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No you can't Maxine. However, after I am done voting, I will call in an EXTRA 10 votes for Kimberly just for you. :)

I am so happy to see Kimberly winning this poll, I wish I felt this poll reflected the rest of the America. :(

·
Registered
925 Posts
BigB08822 said:
No you can't Maxine. However, after I am done voting, I will call in an EXTRA 10 votes for Kimberly just for you. :)

I am so happy to see Kimberly winning this poll, I wish I felt this poll reflected the rest of the America. :(
:wavey: Thanx!!! I cant refund the calls so ten kisses will have to do!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
925 Posts
BigB08822 said:
Kisses are more than enough!

Besides, it is free to call in and vote. :)
Is it?! OK, you can keep the kisses anyway ;) In the UK we had to pay to call. If it was free I think there would have double the calls. we don't get out second series until August.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I think they decided to make the calls free so that they could have a huge amount of calls. They almost rely on the calls like they do ratings, the more the better.

They get about 15 Million votes for each show, even more for the Finale. Of course, some people vote a lot. I know I vote about 50 times or so for Locke. Last year on the finale I voted well over 100 times for Kelly.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trenyce, that bitch told everyone on Regis and Kelly that half of America is musically inclined and therefore they just vote on who the judges like. Basically, thats her excuse for losing, we're all musically inclined.

WHORE!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts