Tennis Forum banner

Who should run Main Draw TTT?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
That's not a rule. There's not need a poll for it.

Who makes draws or not, it's a problem of the owners of the game. In this case Philip & me, and we already have talked about it.

You just should care about having a fairness when the draws are made, and enjoy the game.

As i said in the ITF poll, some people want fights.. then they say i am who lookforward them.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Josh you are a major tard. Leave TTT if YOU don't like something, you dont need to try and prod everyone else into things.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
"Anabel", weren't you supposed to be moving this summer, and wouldn't be able to come online anymore? I had the day marked on my calendar, and grieving is already taking place. Please don't leave! :sad:

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Ryan15 said:
Josh you are a major tard. Leave TTT if YOU don't like something, you dont need to try and prod everyone else into things.
I don´t see any bad thing on what Joshua tried to do, as you see the "OTHER" owner of the game got 0 votes, while ILT has got 10 so far (100%), now you can see that Joshua´s point is proved here.

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Leena said:
"Anabel", weren't you supposed to be moving this summer, and wouldn't be able to come online anymore? I had the day marked on my calendar, and grieving is already taking place. Please don't leave! :sad:
Leena i love you so much, people seems to forget this kind of things.

Plus is really sad for some "" people to see that it get 0% in a poll and still want to impose its unwanted presence as a runner.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Keep posting useless posts and threads. They make TTT have more posts than... Uh-Oh, FWTA :D

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
lol anabel, and you wonder why people don't want you running this game....
Well lol... it's true... Philip and me already have talked about this, and we both agreed... It was not needed a thread like this which only causes more and more fights.

But what i said it's true. When i left the game... TTT was the third game with more posts on the board, and 3 days ago it was the 4th, behind FWTA... Now it's back on 3rd ;) :D :p lol

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
What is the relatioship of TTT having more posts or not than FWTA with the fact that ALMOST all "people don't want you running this game" everybody wants ILT to continue as the runner of the game.

"That's not a rule. There's not need a poll for it."
Oh yes i forgot, you decide what is good or not in TTT.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
petosp said:
What is the relatioship of TTT having more posts or not than FWTA with the fact that ALMOST all "people don't want you running this game" everybody wants ILT to continue as the runner of the game.

"That's not a rule. There's not need a poll for it."
Oh yes i forgot, you decide what is good or not in TTT.
Bla bla bla bla....

And it's always Leena Petosp VSfan1 & Kkovafan answering me.... Geez.

Thanks Alx for voting me lol ;) I guess it's good when the #1 votes for you :p ;) (Don't become jealous Petosp, he still loves you).

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
So, are you moving this summer, "Anabel" or are you stuck in parents' basement?

·
agradecería con alegría que me comierais la ñocla.
17,776 Posts
Ah, y perdon x no contxtarte en el msn, pero no estaba en ese momento. No tngo a nadie llamado asi sorry.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Oh please Petosp. No one CARES if anabel runs this, because if they really honestly cared they would quit. But no, it's more fun to bitch and whine, and pretend to be martyrs. *yay*

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
Stop bitching around me Ryan, you do it everytime you can, the last person i mention on my post is YOU. You don`t get along with me since you met me which i don`t know why because i hardly talk to you.

By the way, I was not the one who started this poll/thread and by the poll results you can see WHO CARES, about who`ll run the game. If NO ONE CARES as you say NO ONE would have voted, so if you don`t care that`s your business not mine. And as for me i won`t quit if she runs it or not, i already said that.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts