Tennis Forum banner

Who should be the manager?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is the best idea to gather the opinions of the players. Whoever out of Wojtek and marcobarella receive the most votes will be the starter of the thread where I will post the scoring points. :)

n.B: Only votes of current PAW players are valid

·
SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
lmao nobody wants marco

·
#GloballyEli
14,870 Posts
Well, my vote goes to Wojtek!!! :yeah:

I think that him and Spikey will work well together and that they will be able to bring PAW back up to the standard that it once was!

btw - And it'll finally be fun again!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
673 Posts
I don't really care, as long as we can play the game, and it is played fair.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
I dont care i just wanna play

its a great game and i think some mistakes are made and i guess with that since its a democracy the people have the vote that decides

i hope we can put all this behind us afterwards and bali is the new beginning for PAW!!

:bounce: :wavey:

·
6,673 Posts
I have played only 4 or 5 tournaments only, I`m new here.
But I didn`t like when Marco was posting his sister`s pics. I think she had to become member and Marco should let her to use the computer 4 minutes a day to post.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I respected Marco's attempts to keep the game going but he took the fun out of the game by trying anything he could to try to win and showed no respect to other players who questioned his missing picks.

therefore......

Wojtek 21 Marco 0

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I agree with bronco. Whoever can run it in a manner that becomes a gamemaster should have this task. Ideally, my first choice would be Simon, for his painstaking efforts even after it became apparent that he was losing interest in it :sad:

ps: I haven't really followed the recent arguments as I have very little time to spare this week. Just skimmed through a few posts and do not want to make too harsh a judgement based on just that.

·
Registered
29,839 Posts
I will do ranking points. It's a lot of work because it's the biggest game in wtaworld.

Spikey will do scoring points table.

We need third person who will run league table and count points in every event.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.