Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
47,657 Posts
It´s the daughters that don´t like each other!

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
He's trying to trick us into the thread by insinuating that it's Jennifer and Serena/Venus, but when your cursor is on the thread title it already spoils because it says Denise and Richard in the link.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Looks like a forced smile from D. Capriati.

I've never heard Serena make catty remarks about Jenn.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Ah, but that's the parents, not the players themselves. And if you remember, Richard had the big gripe about Capriati not respecting her father and swearing on court, so maybe he's met up with Denise to try and convince her to tell her ex-husband how he should handle relations with his daughter, out of his natural philanthropic and generous spirit. Or maybe not.

BTW, who's that woman on the left?

·
Banned
27,238 Posts
i would like to know where that lady's hand is going :angel:

Richard is easy to get along with, hes so nice and so willing to speak

and he has previously stated him and Stefano get on well

its just their bitchy daughters :devil: nahhhhh i didnt mean that :D

·
Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Hendouble said:
Ah, but that's the parents, not the players themselves. And if you remember, Richard had the big gripe about Capriati not respecting her father and swearing on court, so maybe he's met up with Denise to try and convince her to tell her ex-husband how he should handle relations with his daughter, out of his natural philanthropic and generous spirit. Or maybe not.

BTW, who's that woman on the left?
It's Raquel Giscafre....the co-tournament director at Acura.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Richard does scare me slightly. He was doing an interview on Eurosport the week before the US Open last year and he was rambling on about goodness knows what, I doubt he had much idea what he was talking about, and the interviewer was sounding more nervous by the second.

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
^ oh gawd... Serena and Jen would die. :tape:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hendouble said:
Richard does scare me slightly. He was doing an interview on Eurosport the week before the US Open last year and he was rambling on about goodness knows what, I doubt he had much idea what he was talking about, and the interviewer was sounding more nervous by the second.

Yeah, I'd be nervous too if I was speaking to a man who made two great champions and is recognized for it.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
I think that Jennifer and Serena get along fine now, although they may never be friends, I would assume that they can be civil with one another. Both have complemented each other in interviews lately.

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
I've seen them up close-- they're not decayed, just brown. I guess from all the cigarette/cigar smoking--but Visiting an orthodontist is not at all a bad idea:tape:
That's gross.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
RainyDays said:
Yeah, I'd be nervous too if I was speaking to a man who made two great champions and is recognized for it.
Just a thought.
Oh no, this was nervousness of a more prosaic kind. He was worried because it looked as though Richard was about to beat him up any second, not because he was in awe of greatness. No, he waited until he spoke to Sampras for that... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Denise looks like shes a prime candidate for skin cancer. stay out the sun girlfriend!

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
Knizzle... oh gawd... 3 grand slam champions in the Williams household wouldn't be too bad but all the commentators would focus on was the fact that Richard adopted Jen, even if he retooled her game. :tape: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
cariosity said:
Knizzle... oh gawd... 3 grand slam champions in the Williams household wouldn't be too bad but all the commentators would focus on was the fact that Richard adopted Jen, even if he retooled her game. :tape: :lol: :lol:
Jennifer is going to move in with Venus and Serena now. It will be the new tennis reality TV show. It will be called "Two women and a baby"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.