Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do!

I really, really, really don't want her to be No.1.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Eh. I don't really care.

·
Registered
900 Posts
If Lindsay doesn't take a wildcard into Toronto, Maria will become #1 by default, anyway. So there is no reason to hope Maria loses.

Maria #1 :hearts::crazy:

·
Registered
114,323 Posts
Maria is 18 & 3 months. I expect her to be at #1 for a long part of her career.
And win a lot of majors.
We're still watching the early part of her career.

·
Registered
27,921 Posts
Me! :bounce:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I don't care anymore at this point. All the points that she might accumilate here will just come off at the YEC. She will not win that championship with Clijsters and Justine there. Sorry. It's not going to happen.
This gives Lindsay still a good chance at being no. 1 at the end of the year.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
don't care if she makes it to number #1 as long as someone gets her off it within a few months :devil: she deserves it now though :) , even though it's a lousy way to obtain it

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I stopped caring about the ranking some time ago so if she gets to be #1 that's great if she doesn't that's fine too.

Reactions: ampers&

·
Banned
38 Posts
I’ve gave up wanting players to lose. It seems the more I wanted a player to lose, the less she did. So now I try a new approach, wanting her to win, never fails. ;) :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
I don't want her to lose.
the only cretin is her father and he doesn't play (or at least he will not become the nr. 1)

maria will be nr, 1 for shure , next week or later.but better by playing and not by injury.but she can't choose.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.