Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do u guys think? I think, everyone knows that NOONE dies twice, so for me Sharapova was the killer, Henin ran because of Maria:worship:

·
Banned
15,787 Posts
:bs:
Henin retired because she was too successfull for her own good!

Masha & Serena had absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

·
Registered
15,213 Posts
Henin pushed Henin into retirement.

Once again, she comes out on top, even with Serena and Sharapova in the draw.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
It was Safina!!

She lost to her in Berlin which was the last match of her career. She must have thought: "Damn, I beat her 6:0 6:2 the last time*. How did that happen?" *(4th round US-Open 07)

Nobody would have thought at that time that Safina would be # 2 (maybe # 1??) a year later!

·
La Divina Assoluta
11,292 Posts
I love how Mashaaaaafan is such a devoted fan. He's not above delusions at all:lol:

It wasn't one player that knocked her out, but Henin herself. She lost the motivation, which was everything for Justine. Very unfortunate from a tennis point of view, but it happens.

Steffi Graf had an almost identical reason for retiring.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Sharapova erased Myskina's career :haha:
Henin retired because of Maria :haha:

Mashafaaaaan, I can't wait to read the next BS :bounce:

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Henin couldn't take it anymore. It's not easy for a tiny woman to compete with the amazon like women. Her power, strength whatever wasn't natural. She needed to give 100% to be that good all the time. While williams were enjoying all kinds of outside interests, come back and win like they never left, it was almost a mockery. Henin sacrificed everything for tennis because she needed to, otherwise she would get blown off the court like last year, then what? After the divorce a big void inside. She wasn't happy and one must have true love and a life outside the job to be truly happy. She fulfilled her tennis potential, proved herself she was the best and lost interest. Now she is trying that in a different path. Justine is a competitive person,she will succeed in whatever she does.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love how Mashaaaaafan is such a devoted fan. He's not above delusions at all:lol:

It wasn't one player that knocked her out, but Henin herself. She lost the motivation, which was everything for Justine. Very unfortunate from a tennis point of view, but it happens.

Steffi Graf had an almost identical reason for retiring.
I still think she lost her motivation especially because of the way Maria beat her:shrug:

·
La Divina Assoluta
11,292 Posts
I still think she lost her motivation especially because of the way Maria beat her:shrug:
If thrashings are an indicator to retire, then Maria should've retired after IW in '05:p:lol:

No seriously, losses dont make a player retire. I mean she won a title right after, so it wasn't like Sharapova's performance had a knock-on effect.

·
Registered
26,668 Posts
OMFG Chuck, you are really annoying, I like you but you are really a total retard sometimes... I ALREADY TOLD YOU MARIA DID NOT PUSH JUSTINE INTO RETIREMENT :bs: Enough of all that bullshit, if not, Justine would have called it quits just after the Aussie Open... and I don't even think Henin cares about that defeat, you can dream of that but Henin doesn't care of Sharapova at all, she kicked her ass six times ...
It is Safina the last player who defeated Justine, who played her for the last time... If is there a player who pushed the BOSS into a career-end, it is Safina, nobody else.
But again, it is not Safina because Justine has already suffered of worse loss in the past but never gave up. So please, stop it.

Sorry for the others Masha fans (thanks to VirginMary and Craig who love Maria but are not too fanatic of her), but I know him on another board and he's talking the same crap than here and I am fed up with that.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I think she was OK with losing to Maria and Serena... she just couldn't deal with losing to Safina :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.