Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you click on people's user names it shows how many posts per day they are averaging - the most I can find is 24 per day!?! That's a lot!!! I'm only on just over 1 :)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
1.09/day :wavey:

·
Miss Verstand
14,936 Posts
9.68 i guess thats still reasonable :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
172,296 Posts
ermmmmmm it has to be Kristof (per4ever)

My ave is going down (37 now) :eek: as I got less time to post down in OZ.

<font size=1> dunno whether thats a good thing>

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
My average is 5.53 which seems a lot to me!

But I'm quite variable, sometimes I don't post for a couple of days and then sometimes I'm horribly bored and decide to reply to every post there is!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i dont know my average lol. i only like to reply new threads and/or create threads. when threads have like over 40 replies, i just give them a fast read ;)

·
Premium Member
19,990 Posts
2.24 posts per day...lately it feels like Ive been posting my ass off :eek: Im like sk...sometimes I'll go days wothout posting, other times I'll be so bored i'll just post for the hell of it....

...anyway, this little exercise has turned quite interesting for me! While clicking on the 'members' list to find my name, I discover that right above my name is a poster called "Iva#2Fan!"
LOL! Where are you Iva#2Fan? He/she as never posted tho....Iva's fans are getting numbered now! Where is #3? ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.