• Justine x Serena

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Justine x Mauresmo

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Serena x Venus

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Davenport x Serena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other or I'd rather see somebody other than Venus, Serena, Kim, Jennifer, Justine, Lindsay or Amélie

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Unfortunately too many of the top players seem to be getting injured, I think the French open last year was the last time all the big guns were there, Hopefully come the Aus open 2005, they will all be there and we can finally see some great rivalries.

·
49,001 Posts
It sure isn't Venus/ Serena!!!!!!

I say Serena/Jen despite today's slip up by Jennifer.

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Venus/Mauresmo. Good matchup, and Mauresmo always comes to play.
Venus/Sprem is turning into a rivalry right now too. Hope they play a lot in the future

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
i voted Jen/Serena but the truth is i'm getting a bit sick of their rivalry. despite today's result however, i still think that theirs is one of the more interesting match-ups on the tour. even if i'm getting a tad sick of it. as are they clearly.

nice thread. ;)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
oh yea watching serena beat jen 1 and 1 is really entertaining :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Jen and Serena have the closest matchups, but the quality of tennis isnt high, so i dont really look forward to them.
Right now I'd like to see a Venus-Serena matchup, just to see how far both of them have progressed since their last meeting, and how both will hold their nerve after coming back from injuries.
But i cant say theres really any top player matchup that gets me excited nowadays, most of them turn out to be disappointments.
The ones I'm anticipating more are to see how new young hyped players like Sharapova match up to top players, or to see how two lower ranked players will go against each other.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Justine/Serena

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Capriati - Serena
Capriati - Henin
Henin - Serena

1 - 17 of 17 Posts