Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
I like Gabi Urpi. Players seem to like him, and not only the players he coaches. And he is always so nice ,and hard working. I also saw him help other people just for the love of tennis.
And he does great work with Fla.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it's easier to work with a guys than with a girls. I have a friend who is a tennis coach and he said me that.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like Dinara Safinas new coach it has changed her mentally
He was a solid player but totally unknown coach (he coached tuksar with poor results) but he made a wonder with Dinara. Dinara prepares for tournaments at his home place in Varazdin, Croatia. I think he would help Marat too.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I like Antonio Van Grichen, or however you spell his name. He is hot. I admire Rodriquez for how he dedicated himself to Henin and transformed her game to be such a champion.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
it's funny that nobody says BOLLETTIERI:lol:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
I like Gabi Urpi. Players seem to like him, and not only the players he coaches. And he is always so nice ,and hard working. I also saw him help other people just for the love of tennis.
And he does great work with Fla.
I was gonna name him:angel:
He's a good coach (I think he does a pretty good job with Flavia), and a really nice man :) He and Flavia have a good relationship, which is important I think, but he seems to get along with everyone. He talks to all the players and coaches, and has a friendly word for everyone. He's fun :D

I also like Dinara's coach, but she's like the only player he has worked with, so maybe it's just the combination that works.
And Srebotnik's coach seems nice :)

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like Antonio Van Grichen, or however you spell his name. He is hot. I admire Rodriquez for how he dedicated himself to Henin and transformed her game to be such a champion.
What about Carlos? What does he do after justine'e retirement??

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
It must be Robert Radwanski. The only two girls he ever trained achieved top class. And they play different tennis That's the proof of his coaching mastery

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
I think that - with very few exceptions - the current crop of coaches are very lacking in bringing anything beyond the basics to the table. It's a major reason why most WTA players' games are all carbon copies of each other's. Henin's coach Carlos Rodriguez is the only one that comes to mind as being beyond the same old.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts