Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i know this has been posted a million times already, but hey, we just love us some tennis players so we just can't stop discussing them... :p

so, tell us who your fave is, and give 5 reasons why.

and, children, please let this thread stay positive ok? no negativity. god knows we have enough of those, let's make this one filled with pure appreciation, k? :angel:

here's mine:

favorite: jennifer capriati
1. because she overcame adversity in life.
2. because she believed in herself and made her dreams come true.
3. because she was ranked number one once.
4. because she hits such a mean forehand.
5. because she's so damn cute.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: go jennifer! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:​

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Hantuchová. Why? She gave me a kick in the ass! I was kinda worried because of a lesion, sometimes you just try to work a bit more ( it happens when you're self-employed ) and angered cos I thought it was my responsibility, then I saw that 3 hour Fed Cup match against Martínez. I was like :bounce: :angel:, felt very confident and inspired again. I cheer for her just to return the favor! :) heheh :cool: :)

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Jennifer Capriati

1.she gives the best cuddles in the world! :hug: :inlove:
2.she's been thru the same sorta shit as me and become a tougher person for it and inspires me not to quit
3.she has a sexy, assertive, confident personality and attitude, but at the same time is soft, caring and affectionate :hearts:
4.she's beautiful! :kiss:
5. i fell in lust with her 3 years ago and fell in love with her this year when i met her! :eek: :inlove: :retard: :hearts:

·
Registered
677 Posts
jennifer capriati

I could say yr same things about her but I won't do because my love for jen is longer.
I fell in love for tennis after having fallen in love for jennifer in 1990 when I saw her playing for the first time and reading all the news about her precocious talent.Since that moment I've been a tennis fan and making of it my favorite sport!
I was there and I wept for joy when she won the olympic games,I was frustated when she didn't succeed to win s/t important,I was angry,disappointed and what else when she gave up to tennis and life,I was happy when she tried to come back,I was a bit upset when I saw she didn't succeed to be a tennis player once again,I was astonished,amazed,incredolous and what else when she won the first slam,I was excited when she became n.1 and now,after all these emotions(good and bad) she's been giving me for 13 long year I'm still here and I'm definitely proud of my Jenny and I answer you:
for sure I'm a Jennifer Capriati's fan.:yeah:

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Serena Williams....because she´s always entertaining and when she´s on she´s a sight to behold.

·
Registered
24,486 Posts
Kim Clijsters
Check the "1001 reasons why we love Kimmie" thread in CCL:angel::D;)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA
1.She is most elegant, nicest, THE BEST!
2.Her tennis :worship:
3.I love 2 watch Her matches-those risky balls...
4.She is very :eek: person-u have to love Her!
5.She made me proud of my country. And is my biggest motivation...

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
els callens

-> down to earth & no star allure
-> not the traditional power play
-> have contact with her on e-mail
-> veteran

·
Registered
24,266 Posts
monica seles
1 determined 2 powerful 3 down to earth 4 exciting 5 she appreciates her fans

roger federer
1 soo much talent 2 calm 3 ive met him 4 he's super nice and pretty funny

·
Registered
460 Posts
well:
Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario
1. very nice
2. never gives up
3. great since of humor
4. great champion

but now, It's prolly...
Paola Suarez
She's a veteran and plays a mean game of T.

·
Registered
677 Posts
a part of my heart is for monica.she could have been the greatest tennis player of all times if...
and her way to fight,her soul touched and moved me.she's simply great as person and as player.
a person to admire and I do that.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Serena Williams

i guess you guys don't have all day, so to me, there is no one greater, and i love my girl to bits :kiss:

·
Registered
34,672 Posts
Monica Seles - Most talented and fierce player off all time and her winners always leave me in amazement.

Anna Kournikova - The most beautiful game possible. Her strokes are fluid and technically perfect. She can do it all on the court.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Jennifer Capriati!
1. She came back to it all facing those horrible interviews etc and NEVER gave up - she kept trying.
2.she so nice and is always friendly to fans
3. knows tennis is jst a sport , has that lust for life.Loves to PARTY!
:rocker: :spit:
4. Keeps us in suspence and the those amazing groundies :).
5.Owns a ferrari :bolt:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I love Jennifer because:

1-She never gave in a came back to where she wanted to be, which to me shows her love for the game.
2-She has a beautiful smile
3-Her attitude is the best
4-She has made me believe that good things can happen no matter what happens.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Monica cause shes fiesty and classy and never says die!

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Saori Obata:
1. Her style of play is both unique and entertaining.
2. She's lovely.
3. She is a great counterpuncher.
4. She likes sushi.
5. She is a leftie
Thousands more reasons....

I also love Maret Ani, Karina Habsudova, Lina Stanciute....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts