Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who is this :eek::eek:? I toke this pic but I don't know who it is :eek: Is it dominikovic?

lol

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
looks kinda like Schiavone to me... *shrug* :confused:

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
i don't think it's francesca. she has a bigger nose (but a cute one!!)

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's Evie also but I'm not sure :eek:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Could it be Katie Schlukebir.. I think thats how you spell her name... It could be Evie since she's using a Yonex... Where did you take it that would help narrow it down...

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I toke it in Rome and it could be Evie because I have some pics from Srebotnik in her doublesmatch and that was against Evie :)

It must be her :)

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Yes I'm pretty sure that's Evie. I have a picture of her in Charleston if I ever find it I'll post it and we can compare.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
:wavey: It is EVIE DOMINIKOVIC, She is around 110 in the world and should be top 50 if she holds it altogether! She is a very nice girl and ofcourse shes Aussie! :wavey:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
stephano hair said:
It Is Definately Evie Dominikovic! :d

what they said

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
selesfan said:
Isn't Evie a blonde? Her hair looks so dark in that picture.

:wavey: No Evie has now colored her hair Black, recently when the fed cup was on... she wasn`t selected to play so she was in sydney and the international tennis centre (where the adidas international is played). She was hitting on the next court to mine and i actually thought it was her sister Daniela until we walked off the courts together as it started to rain and then i noticed it was Evie and that she had coloured her hair black just like her younger sister.

Shes never had naturall blonde hair though? its always been light brown or dark wateva!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts