Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
OMG! It's Vivi's random Argentinean!!! :eek: This woman is amazing!! :worship: You should have seen her excitedly clapping and cheering in Vivi's 6-1, 6-0 loss to Jankovic in Birmingham, or trying to outdo Henrieta Nagyova's mum's cheering during Vivi's win over her at Wimbledon!!! (they were sitting next to one another and we were like two seats away trying hard not to laugh!! ;) ) She also chose to sit next to me during Vivi & Paola's doubles SF at Wimbledon; I know all about her trip to London, (she was telling some guy sitting in front all about it! ;)), but I don't know who she is!! ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Fran16 said:
Es la preparadora física de Paola y Vivi, la vi en Roma y es simpática, parece buena gente (I don´t know how translate it to English :rolleyes: )
Oh, so she's Vivi & Paola's physical trainer. She seemed very nice when I saw her in Birmingham and Wimbledon. Any idea what her name is?

Reactions: Kuilli

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Fran16 said:
yeah!!

I haven´t knowledge about her name

:wavey:
LOL! Shame! It would have been nice to know her name; we spent all summer calling her "Vivi's random Argentinean" or "the random Argentinean" since we had no idea of her name or job function .. all we knew was that she was, in fact, Argentinean and with Vivi!! ;)

She's funny! She's so loud!! ;) We arrived late to Vivi's match against Silvia Farina (at Wimbledon) cos we had been watching Magui's match against Serena (which clashed). Vivi's match was being played on a reasonable sized cout with stands, and as we walked past the *outside* of the *opposite* stand to where this woman was, we could clearly hear her cheering!! ;) :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts