• Collins

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 13.9%
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
None of the women today are as bad as some of the men on tour.

Jelena Jankovic and Anastasia Rodionova I thought we’re the biggest drama queens week in and out but nobody really bothers me today.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Errani, probably.

But Capriati was for sure the quintessential tour villain.

·
Registered
52,784 Posts
how come Errani gets so many mentions?
only short-memory for the Bertens drama, or not only that ? oh, or that doping ban maybe.. She gets so many hate mostly for her playing style..

but She's never stroke me as being such a bad sports.
Ok, maybe a few piss-poor behaviors now and then but she's no tTHE villain of WTA Tour , that would be too much

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

I remember how TF dragged Cibulkova after this incident when she played Su-Wei. So I'm surprised nobody mentioned it in this thread.
Another mug who blatantly cheated and excused herself by claiming that "she'd been there before".

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
We have just discovered that Swiatek is accused to have not paid millions (of złoty ) to her ex manager.
And if I remember well even Osaka has been sued by a former coach for millions (USD) not paid.

According to the criteria used by the OP they should also appear in the poll.

·
Registered
707 Posts
We have just discovered that Swiatek is accused to have not paid millions (of złoty ) to her ex manager.
And if I remember well even Osaka has been sued by a former coach for millions (USD) not paid.

According to the criteria used by the OP they should also appear in the poll.
No both are the sweetsest girls on tour, they are not villians they are victims from there ex managers
Thank god they BFF so they can share their experience

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Tig and Bonaventure have no charm and/or achievements. Their evil doesnt makes them vamps of the tour. They are too irrelevant and uninteresting for that.

·
Registered
3,699 Posts

·
Registered
12,008 Posts
She is nasty.
But ranked perennially way too low to draw any attention. I think she was finally getting closer to breaking top 100 before the covid-pause started though ...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
In recent years it's been Mladenovic but now probably Yastremska. I see Putintseva and Siegemund as more like the evil cronies/henchmen of the tour, caricatures that pop up every now and then to cause trouble, but not threatening enough to make a huge impact. Mladenovic and Yastremska have that "I'm better than you" swagger and cold outspoken nature more fitting of a true villain. And they've had enough success to the point where they've attracted a decent amount of attention.

I remember when Mladenovic was on that huge losing streak, it was like Christmas day on here every time she lost. To be fair she had managed to piss off so many different fanbases by that point - Sharapova, Muguruza, other French players, and so on.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts