61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Art & Futures
20,538 Posts
maybe someone can make a measurable villainy ranking :p

·
Registered
620 Posts
Serena can be very rude and villainy when she wants to, but I she seems to actually have respect for her opponents and not cheat, unlike Siegemund.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Tig is trash. And she’s going to get worse. I wanna see something like that under the lights tbh.

I miss Lezil Huber. She had the entire Villian look and vibe. Like Ursula from the Little Mermaid.

·
Registered
590 Posts
The people on this thread calling Serena a villan, are just haters!
She has no place being in this discussion. I am a fan of hers, but unlike many other Serena fans, I can admit she's had some questionable incidents (such as at the US Open in 2018). However, she is in no way a villian, and other than that incident, she's never had any allegations of cheating. I've never seen her use MTO's to disrupt a players rhythm or point towards the wrong mark on a clay court, and other shady tactics. Other than a couple isolated incidents, she generally respects her opponents and even applauds them after a impressive winner. Serena can be quite fierce and very intimidating, but that's just her personality folks.

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
Serena is a big diva, not a villain lol

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Villain is a player that behaves rudely on the court, tries every trick to distract the opponent and is unfair with the other players off court.

So this fits well to Serena, Errani, Putintseva.

Rodionova is too irrelevant as a player to belong to this list.

Gavrilova was an excellent villain at the beginning of her career, now she has turned a normal girl (and wins a lot less).

Azarenka was a villain before motherhood.

Collins is too much aggressive against the opponent, so she belongs to this list.

Other players frankly are not at all aggressive and disturbing the opponent, even Yastremska, apart the bad abit of calling excessive MTO, to my knowledge has never been aggressive and nasty with the opponent.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Kenin 100%

Reactions: Highgate

·
Registered
544 Posts
Tig is a horrible person and athlete but doesn't make for a good villain. She's just a roach.
Oh wow she was just mad a couple of times so dont call her a roach, geez!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Reactions: Wiggly

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Muguruza in her interviews after winning Wimbledon came across as somewhat bitchy, but it could be the Sumyk effect.

For someone who is completely irrelevant, Tig has received a lot of votes here. It just goes on to show how vile she is. A good Villain is both bitchy and charming. Tig has no charm. She is just nasty and vile.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Muguruza in her interviews after winning Wimbledon came across as somewhat bitchy, but it could be the Sumyk effect.

For someone who is completely irrelevant, Tig has received a lot of votes here. It just goes on to show how vile she is. A good Villain is both bitchy and charming. Tig has no charm. She is just nasty and vile.
I agree, and that is the same in all entertainment...all popular villains in hero movies have a charm that makes them a likable villain character, even if you won't want to become friends with them in real life. I still have hope for Yastremska potentially becoming the staple top 30 ranking likable villain.

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
I agree, and that is the same in all entertainment...all popular villains in hero movies have a charm that makes them a likable villain character, even if you won't want to become friends with them in real life. I still have hope for Yastremska potentially becoming the staple top 30 ranking likable villain.
She is already a signature girl. I can't wait for her next MTO.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts