Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 13.9%
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which player is the biggest villain on tour? As in, creates controversy, is easy to cheer against, doesn’t care about reputation, often involved in precarious situations, etc...

·
Registered
12,008 Posts
Siegemund, but used to be Mladenovic.

Reactions: Conjoshruk

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
Tig is fast becoming the new drama queen.

She’s got a real nasty streak to her, never noticed it before.

Will create plenty of drama for years to come.

She even had the guts to take on a sparse but vocal RG crowd!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Tig is fast becoming the new drama queen.

She’s got a real nasty streak to her, never noticed it before.

Will create plenty of drama for years to come.

She even had the guts to take on a sparse but vocal RG crowd!

This scene will forever be iconic.
Was I talking you? WAS I TALKING TO YOU? Please... keep your mouth shut if'm not talking to you.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
There will likely never be a player both important enough and universally disliked enough to really be a villain. There will simply be some players that receive a lot of hate, but are not universally disliked like Kenin for instance.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
There will likely never be a player both important enough and universally disliked enough to really be a villain. There will simply be some players that receive a lot of hate, but are not universally disliked like Kenin for instance.
Sharapova. And a villain is not necessarily hated . Look at djokovic . He’s a villain and still has fans . Yamstrenska is on her way .

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Another ‘other’ vote for Kenin. None of the others successful enough to really get the so called honour. Yastremska has the success potential and, suspect MTOs aside, is likeable for many

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I included Giorgi for her scams. Even if she was not the architect behind it, I’m sure she is well aware of what happened and has the finances to pay her former coaches back. Additionally, her handshakes are traditionally the worst and she has no interest in making friends on tour.

I almost included Kenin but while she is generally disliked, I can’t think of her having ever done/said anything that was shady or controversial.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts