Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say Patty "Everyone is a disgusting bitch" Schnyder.

she always comes up with the classic quotes.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Serena. Read her post-match transcript after her semifinals at Wimbledon. Hands down, funniest interview I've ever read.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Francesca Schiavone. Her on-court antics are great.

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
Levo. said:
Francesca Schiavone. Her on-court antics are great.
Yeah, surprisingly, that's true. At Hopman Cup, she was hilarious at times. My vote goes to her, I can't think of anyone else that's funny.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
camerin, she's sooooo funny on and off court!

·
Registered
59,094 Posts
In a way, Serena is a funny actress when she plays tennis.
Almost crying and able of nothing , and 1 hour later, smiling and putting her hair good looking in the trophy while she's lifting it. I found it quite "funny".

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Venus and Serena have had some funny post match interviews

·
Registered
18,230 Posts
martina hingis' quotes can be really funny!:yeah:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
i would say Lindsay, because she is so down to earth jocky that she is hilarious without even wanting to be. That woman doesn't take any crap from others for sure.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Serena is definitely one of the funniest people on tour :lol: I think the reason why a lot of people don't like her is simply because they don't get her sense of humour and mistake her it for arrogance. Like the day she wore that T-shirt with 'I love me' or something like that on it. That was hilarious :lol: She makes me laugh even though I'm not a fan.

I gotta say though that Alicia has got a wicked sense of humour on her as well! She's able to have a laugh on court and off it lol. Her Kleenex comment after the doubles match was a classic :worship:

·
Registered
34,934 Posts
lindsay makes me laugh aswell as venus and serena

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
Patty!

·
Registered
879 Posts
1. Myskina
2. Schnyder

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
R. Stubbs(has a comic website)

Venus
Serena
Lindsay

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.