Discussion Starter #1
a person who dumps you through email

OR

a person who dumps you through the phone

:rolleyes: :kiss: :rolleyes: :kiss:

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
the person who sets his friend to do it for them.

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
OR a guy who writes it all down on a piece of paper.. pass it through the class, so everybody can see it before the person it actually concerns.

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
no, the guy who just disappears and doesn't even talk to you about it so at first you have no clue at all what's going on, whether he disappeared into the bermuda triangle or got abducted by aliens or just fell off a cliff...

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Marshmellow - it must be that guy! you are right!

but i hate the guy who says i need space, or its not you its me or the worst - i think we should see other people.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the guy who just disappears and doesn't even talk to you about it so at first you have no clue at all what's going on, whether he disappeared into the bermuda triangle or got abducted by aliens or just fell off a cliff...
oooh, that really gets into my skin.

they're making us stupid!

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
i mean, if you're gonna break up with someone, atleast be decent enough to talk to them about it. no matter how much you think things are not gonna work out anymore, you don't just disappear on someone! i've spent hours comforting some friends over this. and if i get a hold of the guy?! ooooh, i would have killed them had they not been friends of mine as well!!!

God, if someone does that to me, and i just see him with some new girl, im gonna go right over to them and start saying "good news. i talked to the doctor. he says you can still get cured, just make sure you use that cream every two hours." and then i look at her and go "ohmigod, forgive my manners. im his ex. things just didn't work out. he had problems.....ok, i have to go so i'll see you guyz..."

a few steps away then..."you'll come visit the kids right? i mean it's been two weeks...."

and then i don't turn back anymore...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
marshmellow

oooh, that's nice :kiss: spoken like a true diva (just like angelica)

becca

yeah, and when you see the guy you feel like ramming your machine down his throat or butthole where his brain obviously is :kiss:

·
Registered
317 Posts
A person who dumps you for your mother! Harumph!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you know hon, i think i'm gonna get along well with you ;)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I am with Marshmellow. That is how I was dumped for the first time. It was horrible :(

And, marsh, who is that a pic of in your avetar? It looks 100% like my best friend. Literally, 100%. It is uncanny.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
the guy who ends a relationship by email, with readingconfirmation :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts